Napa 6637, Baldwin PA2818 air filters

mattymx

Reaction score
I'm going to order a new one today. Last time I ordered, I bought 3 so it has been over 3 years since I have ordered them. Where do you guys get them and how much? My local NAPA wants $65 for the 6637 and I was about to tell them they are stoned! Thanks guys.

Tom S

Reaction score
If I was going to get them I think I would be calling Cary at CT Performance or Dale. I am not sure who else is a sponsor on here that sells them. Maybe Paul at Complete Performance. Good thread I do not have a spare one on hand right now so let us know what you find.

mattymx

Reaction score
I've looked all over the net and it seems like everyone wants close to $50. Tons of diesel shops, too. I was even thinking about that filter that AIRFLO dude was selling. Wasn't that made by AFE? I forget. All I remember it was blue and the cap on the end was also filter element. Dale is where I usually get them, but would love to find some other places/sponsors.

Tom S

Reaction score
It was made by AFE but it is the 5 layer element not the 7 layer.

mattymx

Reaction score
I was under the impression that Donaldson made the filters for the other guys... Hmmmm. So I just sent Dale an email and we will see what he wants for one.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I've looked all over the net and it seems like everyone wants close to $50. Tons of diesel shops, too. I was even thinking about that filter that AIRFLO dude was selling. Wasn't that made by AFE? I forget. All I remember it was blue and the cap on the end was also filter element. Dale is where I usually get them, but would love to find some other places/sponsors.

Its the aFe Big boost intake thats what I run in mine
100_3324.jpg

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I have had it for a 6 months now and the blue is just starting to fade out (it oiled so you know) and I love it you can hear the air getting sucked in and I have not had any problems with it. I lined my in take tube with a thin coat of oil to see if it would get dusted and so far it hasnt and I go out to my buddy land all the time. 6 miles of dirt road one way but I am going to clean it here soon just as a percaution

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Wierd this would pop up I was just calling around today looking for the 6637 to replace my k&n. My local napa didn't have any but thier warehouse had 12. But I'm leaving town in the morning and had no time. So we tried to cross the 6637 to a different filter and came up with a fram filter sold at walmart. (remember I'm pushed for time or I would go to a sponsor). Come to find out walmart didn't even have this filter in stock of course. And I don't even know if fram makes a good forced induction filter so I'm gonna hold off for now with my k&n. People complain about them but I really haven't had a problem.

Latest posts

Members online