New: Irate-Bell turbo option!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Hey Jake, long time not talk. Dont you like me no more LOLLOL

Quick question, is there any chance on getting a turbo built pretty close to a GTX4202 but not that expensive. I would really like to run something like that on mine. And i need a price on new up pipes for the 4202 i have now, ss with ceramic with wastegate. Definitely going to have to waste gate this soon. Thanks bud.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry for neglecting you my friend!!! LOL

I can check and see what wheels we could upgrade to that would have a better map and see what we can come up with. And I can get you a price on up-pipes with a wastegate. Which stainless do you want 304 or 321? I recommend the 321 for high heat drag race/sled pull situations as it has much better characteristics in extreme conditions.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry for neglecting you my friend!!! LOL

I can check and see what wheels we could upgrade to that would have a better map and see what we can come up with. And I can get you a price on up-pipes with a wastegate. Which stainless do you want 304 or 321? I recommend the 321 for high heat drag race/sled pull situations as it has much better characteristics in extreme conditions.

What turbo?

bigjake0524

Reaction score
The LASB turbos are being built. Is there any info your looking for in particular?

Supersize

Reaction score
Where does this turbo fit? Injector size? Horsepower range? Ruff estimate when it is going to be avalible for purchase? Thanks

bigjake0524

Reaction score
The turbo has the same compressor wheel as the GQ turbo does, it is just in a t4 frame with a faster spooling turbine housing. It can be made with a small or large turbine wheel depending on application. They are available now, and are built to order. The turbo will be good to support around 500hp depending on variables.

Supersize

Reaction score
Im sorry should have re-read the first post. So my next question is with stage 1's and good tuning would the LASP turbo out perform the s366? I guess what I want to know is what turbo would you suggest for 380-400hp and why? Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Members online