New member in Woodinville, WA

horseflesh

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm here because I saw a PowerStrokeArmy.com bumper sticker on a black pickup in my hometown, Woodinville WA. I figured if local oil burners were on a site, that was a good place to be.

I have a 2003 E350 with the 7.3. I got it used about 1500 miles ago, and it has about 260k on the clock. It's not a daily driver, but we use it every week or so for hauling mountain bikes and scuba gear around. I also collect pinball machines and other arcade games, and having a covered cargo area is fantastic for that too.

In fact, yesterday I took home a 10 ft skeeball game. At a whopping 400 lbs per load, you can see that my old Powerstroke has an easy retirement ahead of it.

The only mod I have done to the van is covering the entire cargo area in bedliner. It seemed like a good idea since we move muddy bikes and wet, salty scuba gear all the time. (http://imgur.com/i8cZWji)

My rig is in good shape, but I am trying to find a trustworthy local shop so that if I do have problems, I've got a place to go. If you can recommend a good shop anywhere from Everett to Renton, I'd love to hear about it.

etime80

Reaction score
Welcome,
It might have been my truck you saw, as I also live in woodinville. As for shops I really like Moe's Truck Repair is Kirkland. He did some work on my last truck and works on my dad's 7.3. The owner Scott is the most honest mechanic I have ever met. There is also a place in Monroe called Pacific Diesel Service that is supposed to be good. I have only had a oil change done there once.

Welcome to the Army!
Ethan

horseflesh

Reaction score
Thanks for the mechanic tips, just what I needed. I'll check with Moe's about installing an OEM steering stabilizer, that's one mod I need for sure. The E350 has pretty sloppy steering without it.

Latest posts

Members online