No More Chip Reburns 6/1

davey99ps

Reaction score
It's kinda funny, seems like most the ppl crying about this don't even run Bill's tunes. I jus talked to bill about running some of his tunes last wk, he explained to me that the price of a new chip with his tunes really isn't that much more than him burning tunes onto your existing chip. Bill has always been a stand-up guy, an I have no problem still goin through him for stuff.

MINK

Reaction score
It's kinda funny, seems like most the ppl crying about this don't even run Bill's tunes. I jus talked to bill about running some of his tunes last wk, he explained to me that the price of a new chip with his tunes really isn't that much more than him burning tunes onto your existing chip. Bill has always been a stand-up guy, an I have no problem still goin through him for stuff.

This, I ran Bills tunes for acouple years and although I had acouple issues they were great.

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
As always, we will continue to support our customers. If you have a PHP chip already or are planning on buying a PHP chip, you'll never notice a difference regarding this new policy. If you have a chip purchased directly from PHP and you get bigger injectors or something down the road, you can still change your tunes from standard tunes to custom tunes.

As for chips purchased from our dealers with our tunes on them, there's no reason why you can't go back to them for reburns.

What we will NOT do is reburn a chip that has another vendor's tunes on it.

I appreciate all of your feedback; I really do. Custom tuning, however, is not like, say, building a website where a person of average intelligence can go to school, learn the logistics, and create a fabulous web page. (I know this to be true because I was self-taught; four years ago I didn't know a thing about HTML, but I'm rather proud of the PHP website!) We cannot simply hire someone to handle tuning. It would be unfair and unsafe for our customers.

The reason we don't use a shopping cart is because we offer far more custom products and services than other companies. This is our niche, and we're happy with it.

We enjoy speaking with our customers and establishing a personal relationship with them; we don't want to hand that off to someone else!

We need to make decisions that will provide our customers with the service that we believe they deserve. If that means limiting our products and/or services -- or even adding something new! -- then that's what we're willing to do.

Frankly, we don't want to become a huge behemoth of a company! As it says on our About Us page:

We're not looking to get rich -- we just want to be able to pay our bills and have fun doing it.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Keep doin what you're doin Corey.

People complaining about the price of a blank TS chip probably won't ever be serious customers anyway.

firehunter

Reaction score
What we will NOT do is reburn a chip that has another vendor's tunes on it.

This actually muddies the water a bit for me. I DID purchase my TS chips through PHP some years ago and have since had another vendor put their tunes on one of the chips. Does this mean I can or cannot come back to PHP tuning at a later date if I wanted to? Just curious if it would still be an option?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.