Ocean city, Md cruisin week

DMDP

Reaction score
Im towing todd's (goodstktbo) truck do since last year it gave us a fit and i had to come all the way home for a trailer anyways lol. We ll be down around lunchtime on friday.

Fromojo

Reaction score
Ahhhh, Cruisin' Week. I stopped going down for that over ten years ago, it was getting a tad boring, and it seemed to rain every year.

Not sure if I'm talking blasphemy, but the addition of tastefully poor imports, and herds of Diesel trucks blowing smoke I've seen on recent Youtube videos has made me loathe the event more.

It's a shame it's turned into a spring break party.

NRHX2009

Reaction score
Ahhhh, Cruisin' Week. I stopped going down for that over ten years ago, it was getting a tad boring, and it seemed to rain every year.

Not sure if I'm talking blasphemy, but the addition of tastefully poor imports, and herds of Diesel trucks blowing smoke I've seen on recent Youtube videos has made me loathe the event more.

It's a shame it's turned into a spring break party.

not really the reply i was looking for.... So what are you trying to say?? Us herds of diesel pickups are ruining your fun??? Then dont go. Not all of us roll logs down the strip like a$$ holes

Fromojo

Reaction score
not really the reply i was looking for.... So what are you trying to say?? Us herds of diesel pickups are ruining your fun??? Then dont go. Not all of us roll logs down the strip like a$$ holes

Maybe you do as you seem to take my generalized statement a bit personal, huh? I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone. "Don't go" Maybe you can't read, but I haven't been there for Cruisin' in 10 years!

So what am I trying to say? Absolutely nothing, just making a comment like everyone else. Nothing self righteous or the like, people were lined up shoulder to shoulder on the sidewalks 15 years ago yelling for burn outs.

Last edited: