Order placed, Silver F350 DRW

PasoF450

Reaction score
He guys,

Placed an order for a Silver F350 Duallys. Here is where I am going with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_sGFiAuRss

Should be here mid February. Already ordering parts and mods. Just waiting for Mike to start taking my money....

Going to add transferflow 70 Gal. fuel tank combo toolbox. I don't know what I will do for rims, I need to find something that I like. Any suggestions is appreciated, dually rims are far and few between for choices.

PasoF450

Reaction score
Following in Mike's footsteps here. I received my Kings Front coils overs, and I have a stack of 37s waiting to go on the truck. Sad part is I don't even have the truck yet....My wife said I have serious isues.

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 165

Jomax

Reaction score
Following in Mike's footsteps here. I received my Kings Front coils overs, and I have a stack of 37s waiting to go on the truck. Sad part is I don't even have the truck yet....My wife said I have serious isues.

What are you doing for the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PasoF450

Reaction score
Finally got the truck. Only took about 4 months after we ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_4210.jpg
    IMG_4210.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4183.jpg
    IMG_4183.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_4177.jpg
    IMG_4177.jpg
    903.3 KB · Views: 152

BK39

Reaction score
going to add transferflow 70 Gal. fuel tank combo toolbox.

Forgive my ignorance, I know zero about adding fuel tanks. But I'll be in the market really soon. So any input is appreciated. How does the transferflow tank work? When some people say "gravity fed", I get that it is literally gravity fed to the main tank, but how do you route the lines? Drill holes in the bed? Or if you do a pump, same question, drill holes in the bed to feed it to primary/factory tank? Is there any routine maintenance to these tanks? Or is moisture/condensation ever an issue? Again, sorry for the dumb questions, just trying to figure it all out. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clog your thread with responses.