Our Feedback Thread

gjoski515

Reaction score
so shale i be the first to post, ok i met these guys at one of our meet and got closer evertime we went on more meets, Great People, when Adam said he was going to open a shop i was to happy for him, so for the work he have done on my truck TOP KNOCK nothing else, i am very proud to fry their banner in my back window for them, thay have my business and hope to bring them more, im a very pick person when someone working on my truck or anything of mine, i do most of my own work so it was hard at first trust anyonebut he has has earned my trust, THANK YOU Adam and Kyle,,,,, you know im always coming back for more,,,,,,,,,,,Adam whats next :evil Keep up the good work

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Awesome guys to work with and still provide great post sale customer service. They will work with you to get it fixed correctly.

I was having problems with my up pipe... Adam contacted me with a helacious deal on a used one. aAbout a month later i started having issues again and he is willing to go above and beyond to make its done right, and make sure im completely satisfied!

Like i said great crew to deal with!
:rockon:

boobin

Reaction score
I had been nursing a leaking EGR cooler in my truck for most of a year. Recently the oil cooler started showing signs of restriction with EOT temps bouncing around 220*+. I had been collecting parts for some time and finally decided I needed to get the situation taken care of before worse problems started to surface.

Adam....(Hawgdoctor)....had just opened a new shop in Fredericksburg and I decided to hand the virginity of my truck over to him while being the first customer on his new bright, shiney lift. He was kind enough to reserve a shelve in his shop for all of the parts/pieces I accumulated for the job. I have done a few mods to my truck and do all the work myself so I tend to be a bit particular about how things are done. It was not easy for me to hand over the keys. Adam assured me he would be gentle and take good care. Besides, he had the lift! Not much chance I was going to tackle the job myself without a lot of grunt work.

After a week I finally got to take the truck for a ride. Its a whole different machine and I couldn't be happier. Included in the surgery were heads checked and milled flat, new HG, ARP studs, Warren Diesel 175/75 injectors, new oil cooler, Doug's intake manifold and a Powermax turbo. Misc items included all of the upgraded lines fittings, sensors, coated exhaust etc. The tune was by Doug. The truck runs like an animal! Very responsive....lots of power. I left the shop and took her on a trip to Texas where I picked up a 40' flatbed trailer. Trailer weighs in at 7000lb empty and the truck handled it with no effort at all.

I just wanted to put in a plug for one of our own. At Strokers Unlimited Adam does very good work at a very reasonable price. Most importantly....he stands by his work too. You will not be disappointed!

kcoyner

Reaction score
Recommendation

I had Strokers Unlimited replace the cylinder heads, replace injectors, install ARP studs, new head gaskets, new oil cooler, EGR Delete, install a coolant filter, flush cooling system, change oil and refill with Amsoil, load a new tune from the new SCT tuner I purchased from them and maybe some other stuff that I'm not thinking of right now, but you get the idea. In other words I had them Bulletproof my '05 F-350 with 6.0L Powerstroke.

I've driven the truck about 750 miles now and feel like I can safely say that it has never run this good, it's never pulled this good ( I tow a 8000lb trailer about 50% of the time ) and the fuel mileage has never been this good. It's just a whole new truck!! This is a smaller operation and you get all the benefits of that. Not the least of which is personalized service. It's exactly what I was looking for. Someone who takes more pains with a customers truck than he would with his own. Someone who cares about the quality of his work. I made my goals for the truck known and after meeting Adam, I had complete confidence and was certain that he was going to do everything to my truck that it needed. And he did!

I highly recommend these guys!! and will not hesitate to have them work on my truck again if it needs something or if it's just something I want to have done. They have my phone number and I encourage them to give it out to potential customers who are looking for endorsements from past customers!

Kevin

ryan_payne

Reaction score
BulletProof

I just got my 07' PSD back from Strokers Unlimited after having them bulletproof it. They pulled the heads, had them milled, installed ARP head studs and factory head gaskets. They installed the updated oil cooler, updated the HPOP fittings, dummy plugs, installed an EGR delete, 5" turbo back exhaust, Banks High-Ram intake, new custom tunes on the SCT, flush the coolant and refill with ELC, and change the oil to Amsoil. I have put about 600 miles on her now with no issues. I have to say, the truck is a completely different animal. It has crazy power, and is a lot smoother and quieter ride. IT RUNS AWSOME! If you have a 6.0 PSD and need work done, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys. Adam has an excellent, honest work ethic, and would not let the truck leave his shop until it was just right. These guys will not just hurry and push jobs through, they will take their time and do it right. Both Adam and Kyle put up with my million questions and constant phone calls and never said a word. I even have them doing up another estimate on another job I have planned for the truck. These guys are great! :ford:

gjoski515

Reaction score
Adam does it agian excellent work, with numbers to prove it, thanks again brother, oh and thank you too Kyle, without the both of you the truck wouldn't be where she is today.

mac2720

Reaction score
Finally found a feedback thread for Strokers Unlimited. First of all, let me say that these guys are top notch in customer service. Adam has just been immensely helpful with my truck. After having numerous problems from a no start, I finally had it towed to the shop for him to check it out. He then replaced the hpop and installed the egr delete and new oil cooler. A few days before I went to get the truck, Adam noticed that one of the glow plugs had been scorched from another shop who put autolite glow plugs in the truck. After hassling with that shop to fix it and getting nowhere, Adam was there to work with me to get the truck back. Although he wasnt going to make a lot of money on fixing it, Adam was more than willing to help me out and fix it. He even cut me a deal on putting head studs in it while he had it apart.

I can't say enough about Adam at Strokers Unlimited. His work is amazing and the truck has never ran so good. All of the problems I was having with a no start when it was 90 degrees, and now I can walk out when it is 3o degrees and it starts right up. I just threw their big banner on the back glass and have already spoke to a few diesel owners about the great work that they do. THUMBS UP to Strokers Unlimited!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Finally found a feedback thread for Strokers Unlimited. First of all, let me say that these guys are top notch in customer service. Adam has just been immensely helpful with my truck. After having numerous problems from a no start, I finally had it towed to the shop for him to check it out. He then replaced the hpop and installed the egr delete and new oil cooler. A few days before I went to get the truck, Adam noticed that one of the glow plugs had been scorched from another shop who put autolite glow plugs in the truck. After hassling with that shop to fix it and getting nowhere, Adam was there to work with me to get the truck back. Although he wasnt going to make a lot of money on fixing it, Adam was more than willing to help me out and fix it. He even cut me a deal on putting head studs in it while he had it apart.

I can't say enough about Adam at Strokers Unlimited. His work is amazing and the truck has never ran so good. All of the problems I was having with a no start when it was 90 degrees, and now I can walk out when it is 3o degrees and it starts right up. I just threw their big banner on the back glass and have already spoke to a few diesel owners about the great work that they do. THUMBS UP to Strokers Unlimited!
Glad she's treating you good Matt. Sorry you had such a bad run with the other two shops in the beginning. There is definatly plenty of people out there skimming for the fast buck when they can. Also very happy with how your truck turned out, and thanks for the reps down your way.:rockon:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Strokers Unlimited coated my pistons. Ceramic on top and anti-friction on the sides. Got it done in a timely manner, told me when they got the pistons as well. Fair price too. I saw they were in VA so that helped me on shipping. Good guys to work with.

Latest posts

Members online