PMF's New Website Is Live!

NotStock

Reaction score
Our new website is live! Customers will now have the ability to place orders directly through the site. There are also many new products listed. We still have some formatting to do and even more products to list/update, so its still a work in progress. Along with many other changes Im working on around the shop, this is a pet project. Never enough time in the day but I thought the site was far enough to get released. Please take a moment to check it out and let us know what you think!

JMart

Reaction score
The stuff looks real nice. To bad you don't have anything for lowered trucks.

JMart

Reaction score
What are you wanting? Im not afraid of building custom stuff. I enjoy doing something different!

Right now, just traction bars. But hopefully soon I would like to bag it, 4 linked and frame notched.

NotStock

Reaction score
Our new single bar will work on lowered applications. The floating setup will not work due to the size of the bar. For lowered stuff, we have a different frame mount.

I can cut you a notch kit specific for our frame, have done a couple in the past for friends. 4-link, we can set you up with the bulk parts and eliminate alot of your fab work.

JMart

Reaction score
Our new single bar will work on lowered applications. The floating setup will not work due to the size of the bar. For lowered stuff, we have a different frame mount.

I can cut you a notch kit specific for our frame, have done a couple in the past for friends. 4-link, we can set you up with the bulk parts and eliminate alot of your fab work.

Cool. I will hit you up when I get rolling on this thing.

Latest posts

Members online