Posted a link to this site on another and there IP is banned?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Welcome... If you have any powerstroke questions feel free to post them up at PowerStrokeArmy

Wont get much help here.

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

.is domains are banned on PowerstrokeArmy, not sure why.... Viking Haters or something... :D

Trying to make a change, bringing members here now from Diesel Bombers...

But these guys are from Iceland and he says his IP is banned?

If it helps I can get the IP address...

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Joe, psa has it set so you cant join for IPs out of the country...... Due to the spammers.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep there are a ton of overseas ip's banned because of the spammers. Its a balancing act trying to keep the spammers out. If you pm me the guys ip address I can open a way in for him.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Joe, psa has it set so you cant join for IPs out of the country...... Due to the spammers.

I was just about to say this. Sounds like either the domain or geographical region is blocked.

Joe, your doing a good thing. I've been trying to do the same thing for the diesel bomber guys and ORG guys. So much bull**** running rampant on those forums.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Yep there are a ton of overseas ip's banned because of the spammers. Its a balancing act trying to keep the spammers out. If you pm me the guys ip address I can open a way in for him.

I'll get his IP and PM it to you.

Joe, your doing a good thing. I've been trying to do the same thing for the diesel bomber guys and ORG guys. So much bull**** running rampant on those forums.

IB has killed it. I almost had it turning a corner to be somewhat respected...

none the less...

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'll get his IP and PM it to you.

IB has killed it. I almost had it turning a corner to be somewhat respected...

none the less...

The mods are doing it yes. You cant smack somebody on the hand and tell them their an idiot when they are a complete moron, and the other bands of morons band with them, and then the mods get mad at you for trying to set them straight:wtf:

Latest posts

Members online