• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Programmer and exhaust for a 6.4

BigKurb6.0

Reaction score
I am looking for a programmer and exhaust for a 6.4. The exhaust can be a DPF delete or not. I am trying to get better MPG and performance!! If any one has something for sale or a good lead to where I can get a good deal let me know!! I'm looking to spend $500-$700!!!!!:fordoval:

DSTRBD

Reaction score
That will be tough to do on that budget. We have several different kits available, but they will be a little higher on price. Below is the closest one that comes to mind, use the drop down menus to choose the exhaust and other options.

H&S 6.4L DPF Delete Kit

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Just keep looking in the classifieds. I doubt you'll get those new at that budget. I got my chip for 125 and my exhaust and intake for 500. Just be patient you'll find some great deals on here

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
that was for a 7.3 tho. you better go buy a lottery ticket as well if you could get 6.4 merchandise for that kind of price you are at the top end of youre luck .

Latest posts

Members online