PSA Kick-off Party?

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
FASS diesel nationals is also coming up in the begining of june and SDX is a great time black smoke tits and beer does it get much better lol

Reubine

Reaction score
Just an FYI for those coming to the SDX this year, I would just like to say that just plan on this year being a lot more strict on the crap that goes on. I can gurantee this year is going to be a lot different.

rc4wd

Reaction score
Wanted to make it to TS but after losing my job there just wasn't any money for another "vacation" but hopefully I'll be able to make it to SDX and meet a few more of yall.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Just an FYI for those coming to the SDX this year, I would just like to say that just plan on this year being a lot more strict on the crap that goes on. I can gurantee this year is going to be a lot different.

Have they already held government meetings to plan when the diesel crew comes to town? I hope it does take a notch down but not too much.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Have they already held government meetings to plan when the diesel crew comes to town? I hope it does take a notch down but not too much.

They did something like that up in NY where a friend of mine lives. There was some tree hugger festival thing and he was saying the cops were riding around with epa people or the like and pulled over every diesel they saw and pulled out their little test strips

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score

Again I really doubt it. People can speculate all they want but the amount d money brought into terre haute that weekend far outweighs the bad. In the end it comes down to money... And I guarantee te only way terre haute ever packs all the hotels is the last weekend in august...

Latest posts

Members online