Sales Position Available

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Need a phone sales rep. Would like them to have either some sale experience or a good deal of knowledge of diesel trucks, both would be perfect.

Salary and commission available, we are one of the fastest growing diesel companies and we need help!

If you have interest email me your resume or qualifications and questions to [email protected]

Last edited:

BDP Sales

Reaction score
and just an FYI because i'm sure it will get asked:

-Yes you must live or be willing to move to TN.
-Money will be discussed once WE decide you would be a good candidate. Don't send me a PM/email asking how much the job pays, you will be eliminated from the running immediately

LOL

BDP Sales

Reaction score
I have posted this on several diesel forums and FB. With that being said, I would LOVE to have a knowledgeable powerstroke guy in here. So if you are interested, please get ahold of me!

Atsah

Reaction score
-Money will be discussed once WE decide you would be a good candidate. Don't send me a PM/email asking how much the job pays, you will be eliminated from the running immediately

I see this kind of thing all the time and it doesn't make any sense to me why a company wouldn't post a ballpark figure (say $10-$14 per hour depending on your qualifications) so that someone could either forget about even applying or, thinking it could be a possibility and maybe could work and then apply.. It's no skin off the company's back, if the person isn't a good candidate you won't hire them anyway...

Any job I have ever apllied for in the past, if I couldn't get a ballpark figure before I wasted my time driving to an interview, I would rule that job out period..

JMO..

BDP Sales

Reaction score
I see this kind of thing all the time and it doesn't make any sense to me why a company wouldn't post a ballpark figure (say $10-$14 per hour depending on your qualifications) so that someone could either forget about even applying or, thinking it could be a possibility and maybe could work and then apply.. It's no skin off the company's back, if the person isn't a good candidate you won't hire them anyway...

Any job I have ever apllied for in the past, if I couldn't get a ballpark figure before I wasted my time driving to an interview, I would rule that job out period..

JMO..

If we decide, after looking at the resume, that we are interested, then pay will be discussed, well before an interview is. You'd be surprised how many people call/message/email what the pay is before they even send a resume.