• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCT Livewire 9625 OR

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have one of the ole Livewire SCT 9625OR tuners for sale. It currently has a street, hot street and race file on it for my 6.4 but they are custom files from Ghead. It would need to be sent out to be re-flashed and programmed for the new truck. It will come with the cable for the OBD II (FYI the little retainer clip broke on the programmer end, but it still plugs in fine and powers up, just doesn't click in)

I have no idea what these go for now-a-days or what to ask So I'll just ask 500$ OBO, Buyer Covers Shipping

I can send pics to anyone interested. It would look like this for those who don't know

http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/mediumlarge/SCL-9621_ml.jpg

Last edited:

webb06

Reaction score
So the original sct files are still on it. But the custom tunes are locked to your truck or will only work on trucks with the same strategies anyway. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
So the original sct files are still on it. But the custom tunes are locked to your truck or will only work on trucks with the same strategies anyway. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm confused on this too. It looks like from his post, that it has custom tunes built for his truck on it right now. Which locks it to his truck? And won't work with any other trucks without being unlocked?

6.0xcursion

Reaction score
Custom tunes are built for his strategy and mods. They probably wont be useful, It has the SCT base tunes which will work on any 6.4. Just as long as he returned his truck to stock & has unlocks left it can be used on another truck- which it does not sound like he did, but could be wrong.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Custom tunes are built for his strategy and mods. They probably wont be useful, It has the SCT base tunes which will work on any 6.4. Just as long as he returned his truck to stock & has unlocks left it can be used on another truck- which it does not sound like he did, but could be wrong.

It has unlocks left on it. It can be used on another truck. Anyone can PM me with Questions.

Black AOD

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1449455666006.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1449455702661.jpg

It is locked to the truck, it can be unlocked or buyer can have it unlocked by Ghead. 4 Unlocks Left as pic shows

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
you can still plug it in to your truck and unlock it. that way it will be worth more to someone as SCT will no longer unlock off road devices and keep them dleet capable

Black AOD

Reaction score
you can still plug it in to your truck and unlock it. that way it will be worth more to someone as SCT will no longer unlock off road devices and keep them dleet capable

Yep, I'm aware. Gotta go back to stock first to do that...I'll do it for the buyer when it sells

Black AOD

Reaction score
Price Drop, $450 Shipped OBO, I want this gone

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online