Sct tuning with Mac

matt92idi

Reaction score
So I need some help with running the sct tuning software with my MacBook Pro. I'm using a x3 and it's not working on anyone's pc. Both pc computers that I've used had had issues. Buying a pc is out of the question and I really don't want to buy windows either. What are my options and who knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So I need some help with running the sct tuning software with my MacBook Pro. I'm using a x3 and it's not working on anyone's pc. Both pc computers that I've used had had issues. Buying a pc is out of the question and I really don't want to buy windows either. What are my options and who knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Windows via boot camp, or windows via a virtual machine like VMware , parallels.

matt92idi

Reaction score
Have you actually done this before? I have virtual machine loaded but have no clue how to get it to open my sct program

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Have you actually done this before? I have virtual machine loaded but have no clue how to get it to open my sct program

Yes, but I haven't used it in awhile as I use my windows laptop for SCT/AE etc.

Which version of windows do you have loaded up? and what VM program are you using?

matt92idi

Reaction score
Yes, but I haven't used it in awhile as I use my windows laptop for SCT/AE etc.

Which version of windows do you have loaded up? and what VM program are you using?

I have both parallels and virtual box. Ive tried to get a pc to work to make it easy but its not happening. And windows vista. Is there a different version i should load?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have both parallels and virtual box. Ive tried to get a pc to work to make it easy but its not happening. And windows vista. Is there a different version i should load?

Is it a bootable version? it has to be a full copy of the OS of you are trying to install on a CD or USB.

Latest posts

Members online