sorry to bring this here...

djberg

Reaction score
ok so i ordered a set of up pipes from you guys last wednesday. and asked if they would be shipped out that day, to hopefully have them friday, to install on saturday. i was told they had to make them but it should not be a problem to get them shipped by the afternoon, and i would have a tracking number when they shipped, cool deal.

well no tracking number, ok i understand if your welder/fab guy may have been to busy(classic salesman over loading the worker scenario, been there done that lol). so i give a call thurs afternoon, get ahold of some one, and so yeah they were not shipped yesterday, sorry they will go out today. well still no tracking number via email, but i figured i didn't want to be that pest customer maybe they took my email down wrong, they're coming ups from maryland. i'll just wait until moday, not a huge deal.

well yesterday came no tracking number, and nothing from the ups lady. so i call again, talk to greg, hey can you get me that tracking number? what's the status on these? no answer, double checks my email address, and says i'll get the tracking number right to you, ad hangs up.

well it's now the next morning, still no info on this, no hey your item shipped, no oh hey we're sorry we realized we did not have any stock pipes in stock, and they are on order, nothing. what the hell is the story here? will i have them by friday? or is fixing my truck this weekend a pipe dream, like last weekend?

thanks DJ Berg aka David Berg

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Good Morning David. I spoke to you yesterday and confirmed your email and watched Greg send the email. I then watched the fed-ex gentleman pick up the package and place it on his truck. Fed-ex tracking # is 798317703342 scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and if you have any other questions just give us a shout.

djberg

Reaction score
Thanks for the tracking number, though in swear the guy i spoke with said his name was Greg. Anyways, thee must have been a spelling issue in the email. Not a huge deal, but those details can make a customer feel screwed in a hurry.

Thanks for the response, and my tracking number. Happier day in can get my boost back!

djberg

Reaction score
Hey bobby, pipes showed up today as stated. Thanks and especially thanks for not screwing up the "addressing" situation! Sure looked like I got some parts for a dishwasher that I needed for work, perfect! She had no clue what was in the box!!! Excellent, thanks again, and always double check email addresses, for everyone's sanity!

Later DJ

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey bobby, pipes showed up today as stated. Thanks and especially thanks for not screwing up the "addressing" situation! Sure looked like I got some parts for a dishwasher that I needed for work, perfect! She had no clue what was in the box!!! Excellent, thanks again, and always double check email addresses, for everyone's sanity!

Later DJ

haha! Dishwasher parts!!

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score

Later DJ

dude. you are onto something.

djberg

Reaction score
Just a little bonus to my job, live where ya work... Hell if I can't get the vendor to change shipping, I put it ATTN my work cell # and I he ups lady knows the drill. Gotta keep the bases covered.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just a little bonus to my job, live where ya work... Hell if I can't get the vendor to change shipping, I put it ATTN my work cell # and I he ups lady knows the drill. Gotta keep the bases covered.

Wow. Thats almost horrible! Genius but horrible..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online