Spartan Tuning

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Well, I have a used Phalanx on its way to me and I am looking forward to getting it up and running. I will have to get it licensed to me and for a 6.7, but that's not too bad. Who here is running Spartan's tuning? What tune are you running? I want the WarHammer, but I may wait as it is a bit more than the included tunes.

I am looking at getting a 5" Flo Pro stainless exhaust for my truck as well. I need to call them and ensure that it will work with an extended cab short box though.

It will take a few weeks to get everything here and look at getting it installed.

Chris

WoodBoy

Reaction score
5" Flopro won't fit a EC/SB unless you do some mods yourself to it. Dirty Diesel has a good deal on flo pro stuff.

Why wont it? Just curious as i know most exhausts have always been made for the CCLB and then cut to fit for shorter models, is it different?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I am leaning towards Flo Pro. I am also considering MBRP, but I think Flo Pro is hard to beat for the price. I really want to get into the Spartan Tuning and if I sell my Power Flash I will. Thanks for the offer!

Chris

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I just installed the Spartan with a 4" flo-pro with muffler on my dad's 6.7 and let me tell you... it is VERY quiet. With 10 being loud and 1 being stock sound, id say the new setup is probably a 3.... He loves it because its like stock sound with tons of power. But i was just passing the info along!! Good luck with the setup.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.