stock amplifier wiring colors?

TexAg56

Reaction score
I am wanting to put my amp and sub from my old truck into my new 2016 f250. There is already a little silver amp and a sub behind my seat. What I am wanting to do is use the remote and signal wires that are already running to this amps plug. I believe this amp has 2 different harnesses that are plugged into it. Does anyone have the colors of the wires Id be looking for? I plan on finding the + and - R and L speaker wires that goto factory amp and hook them up to a line out converter and run that to my amp. If I am able to do this I wont have to take off my dash pull the factory head unit which I DO NOT want to do! I also dont want to take off my door panel to get to my rear speakers when this factory amp has the wires im looking for, I just need to know what color they are!

Has anyone just used the + and - wires that run to the factory sub from factory amp and put those to a line out converter then run that to the new amp as signal. Using both the factory amp and the new amp? I was reading another thread on here and I think thats what he was explaining that he did. Its hard to understand someone trying to explain something like this over a post though.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online