subs in a 05 ext cab

05wh250

Reaction score
Do you have a center console or jump seat?

I've got a shallow 10 in the center jump seat of my 4 door, and everybody really likes the sound of it.

05wh250

Reaction score
That's what I did and I love it. We built a sealed box and I took the seat apart, screwed the box to the top of the seat brackets and gutted the foam for the cushion out but still kept it pretty snug.

Ran the wiring for it under the carpet, can't even tell its there.

djr4x4

Reaction score
I'm sure you could fit a cpl of sundown sd-3 8's in there or quite possible a pair of skar vd-8's...

If the sd-3 8's are not out then go with the sundown sd-2...

kwelch08

Reaction score
The punch p3 10 hits pretty damn good. That's what my cousin put in his 06, and it hits pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Footz09

Reaction score
JL shallow

The speaker to have hands down is the JL audio 10TW3-D4 . I just installed a complete all JL system in my 02 CC . C3-570 components up front , C2-570 coaxl rear , 2-10" 10tw3-d4 behind rear seat with a JL HD900/5 amp and ken wood DDN992 . Also I stinger roadkill the whole inside and mannnnnnnnnnnn this thing sounds awsomeeeeeee !!!!!! . The TW3's only require .50 cubic inch space per-sub .

what a mess

Reaction score
ok i went with the box u said djr4x4 and 2 jl 10s and a fosgate amp i sure hope its worth the 900 dollars heh that **** wasnt cheap but its prooly goin to sound better then my wally world sub and amp

what a mess

Reaction score
well the box i got i have to woller out the holes for the jl subs i got 1 done and wanted to hear what it sounded like and all i have to say is wow im very pleased with 1 ran off an old son xplode amp and tiny wire it hit very hard cant wait to get them both hooked up correctly

shmoozer

Reaction score
If you wanted to swap in a Lariat center console I would highly recommend the stealth box that fits inside. For a single 10, in the relatively small interior of the ex can it hits plenty hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.