Subwoofer question

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I have a kicker 10" sub with the slim box. Fit behind my seats in my standard cab just trying to think the best place to put it in my crew cab

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I have 2 l7 8" kickers behind my seat in my 08 CCSB. Custom ported box. Loud as all hell for 2 8's. But, I used to be a sponsored SPL competitor and can design and build my own stuff with my eyes closed...

There are some pre fab boxes out there that work quite well. If you want me to look into them let me know.

Pockets

Reaction score
I have 2 l7 8" kickers behind my seat in my 08 CCSB. Custom ported box. Loud as all hell for 2 8's. But, I used to be a sponsored SPL competitor and can design and build my own stuff with my eyes closed...

There are some pre fab boxes out there that work quite well. If you want me to look into them let me know.
I'd like to see some pictures of your setup if ya don't mind.

Extended Power

Reaction score

Well the next time you close your eyes, design me a rear center console for a JL 12W7-3 tuned for 32Hz. (Powered by a JL1000/1v2, so say ~750watts)
And then another one for a front center console for another JL 12W7-3....same tuned frequency, and using another separate JL 1000/1v2.

Latest posts

Members online