Swamps 58V +tuned FICM

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
How many of you sent your 58v FICMs back in for a tune? I already have the 58 volt version but am thinking about shipping it back to Dave for some more love (tune). Give me some feedback...

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I got my tuned by idp Its pretty cool so hope it up to 58vs itll increse soome power, for sure and drive a lot peppier. So for me adding the 58vs should make it pretty happy, Youll like it. Except cold starts are still wierd sometimes if the sit for a full day in anything below 60. Clears up really qquick though.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I've had my moderate tuned FICM from ID for a few years already with no issues with cold starts. I've talked to eric about the 58V mod and he told me that when he did it to his race truck along with the tuned FICM, he didn't notice a difference with the added 58V mod. So I've been under the impression that whether you have the 58V FICM or a tuned FICM....you will most likely not see anymore power increase when adding the other FICM mod (58V or tune) to the FICM. You might get better info directly from swamps or Innovative Diesel...give them a shout.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ported manifold...EGR Delete...exhaust...and SCT with custom tunes with a few supporting mods. Done all the other standard stuff like Non ELC coolant...coolant filter (Dieselsite)...switched to Valvoline extreme blue 5w 40....new oil cooler

Fuel system is in the works...(pump will be done in a couple weeks)
Heads are bought
Studs are bought
Headgaskets are bought
Powermax and injectors are next

its a work in progress

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Ported manifold...EGR Delete...exhaust...and SCT with custom tunes with a few supporting mods. Done all the other standard stuff like Non ELC coolant...coolant filter (Dieselsite)...switched to Valvoline extreme blue 5w 40....new oil cooler

Fuel system is in the works...(pump will be done in a couple weeks)Heads are bought
Studs are bought
Headgaskets are bought
Powermax and injectors are next

its a work in progress

Leaves Saturday...... with a little something extra for your liquor cabinet ;)

Latest posts

Members online