Thank you from PHP

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Thanks for sticking with us for the past couple of years while we've dealt with all of Corey's medical issues and totally amazing growth of our company!

Please be aware that we're making positive changes to improve our customer service, which includes a new phone system and hiring a new person -- Jay -- to help with tech calls and in the shop. Angela is putting in a ton more hours, too!

We've grown so quickly, and we owe it all to God and our incredible customers.

Thank you, and bless you!
thankyouflowers.gif

Atsah

Reaction score
You know Corey, Lots of people have said you guys are really nice people and I don't doudt that at all.. I'm glad your investing in the custumer service side of your business so you are able to keep up with demand. Most people have some kind of medical issues in there family that they have to deal with and if you own your own business, that can become a real problem for your custumers.. Looks like your doing the right thing by addressing the custumer service side of your business..

I have talked to Bill a few times about some of your product and I never felt comfortable with spending money at your shop due to some of the threads I have read over the past few years concerning your custumer service, but that by no means will be the case if you guys pick up the slack and I stop reading the negative feedback about your shop..

I wish you luck and hope everyone in your family stays healthy and your added employee and new phone system give your shop what it has obviously been lacking for a while now..

Best regards,
Mark

jaybuller

Reaction score
That's so good to hear! That is the one piece that's been missing. I've stuck with you guys from my first powerstroke years ago.(took a few weeks to get the setup) and I was upset but soon as I ran the tuning I knew immediately it was worth those agrivating weeks of waiting. Since then I've had 3 trucks tuned by you guys and love every one! I came to understand I may get my tunes the next DIY or next month but for me it was worth the gamble for the wait! Thank you so much for everything and congrats on all the growth!