Titan Fuel Tanks Possible Group Buy List

true98jeep

Reaction score
I will take a price on 7020399 please. Also interested in the amp steps for an 07 crewcab as well if you start that up!!

f3502wd

Reaction score
I hate to stir the pot but your price is about $200 more then XDP with the 10% off coupon. How is this a group buy?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I hate to stir the pot but your price is about $200 more then XDP with the 10% off coupon. How is this a group buy?

No need for it to get interesting....I will look back at the part numbers you sent me again in the morning and confirm the price unless I miss typed a price to you on the pm I sent. We have answered a lot of pms on these, I will look back and comment on this in the morning.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score

OK, so let me go ahead and get this settled.

I checked back, you are correct, I priced you out for that tank at 1199, This was an error on my part, this tank will ship for 1099. not 1199, I will also PM you the other tank you inquired about as well so there is no confusion.

I also check out XDPs website,
That tank lists at 1231.20, with your 10% groupon code the new total for that tank becomes 1108.08. From what I can see that is that does not equate to "about $200.00 more" it actually equates to 90.92 dollar difference. so im not sure where the other 109.08 is coming from.

For everyone who has posted interested in these tanks from us, We are trying very hard to keep competitive pricing as others have stated, our pricing is very good on these units, we are trying to keep up with the large retailers, in every aspect of sales, not just fuel tanks.

We have PMed pricing out for many different model numbers, issues like the ones above, there is no need to post out into the forum about them, we are very responsive to PM messages, posts like the ones above derail a useful thread. If anyone has any questions, please shoot either me or Tom a PM

Thank you and lets keep this back on track regarding group buy on tanks!

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
So it's 1099 shipped for a 2015 ccdb? Is the shield included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Yea, prices are all over. I saw better ones on Amazon, free 2 day shipping with my prime account.

I have the truck in my signature, I'd want the 50gal Titan with the skid plate, delivered to 29680.

Funds are tight right now with the holidays coming up. I do want the tank very much, but $50 savings isn't going to sway me right now. Save me some serious coin and I'm probably going to put it on my Amex, but if the savings is small I can wait and just keep hitting the fuel stations every 3-400 miles.

To be frank, I could stomach this a lot easier after the first of the year.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Yea, prices are all over. I saw better ones on Amazon, free 2 day shipping with my prime account.

I have the truck in my signature, I'd want the 50gal Titan with the skid plate, delivered to 29680.

Funds are tight right now with the holidays coming up. I do want the tank very much, but $50 savings isn't going to sway me right now. Save me some serious coin and I'm probably going to put it on my Amex, but if the savings is small I can wait and just keep hitting the fuel stations every 3-400 miles.

To be frank, I could stomach this a lot easier after the first of the year.

were doing the best we can to keep this pricing competitive, we have sold a handful of tanks, when your ready to purchase give us a call well see what we can do for you. A small company like ourselves trying to compete with Amazon or any other large .com company is not an easy task.

Latest posts

Members online