Upcoming DP-Tuner office closures

SeeYa

Reaction score
7/25-7/29 our TN office will be completely closed. James will be out and unavailable for phone calls. Our GA office will be closed 7/27-7/29 to attend RRE 2011 in Newport, TN. Jody will be live tuning this weekend. If you are interested and you in the area give us a call to schedule a time.
We have 2 spots available.

SeeYa

Reaction score
is there any way to call anyone this next week to pay and get my chip back

Yes. We are here at the GA office until Wednesday. Due to our short week and being short staffed It will be much faster to create a help desk ticket and enter everything their. We will have it first thing in the am and ship tomorrow.

Diane

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
well because i sent mine in to jody to get reflashed and it ended up bein fried so payed for half of a new one and now just owe him the rest and the amout to put my tunes on it

SeeYa

Reaction score
well because i sent mine in to jody to get reflashed and it ended up bein fried so payed for half of a new one and now just owe him the rest and the amout to put my tunes on it

Either way, fill out the ticket or call us. We need to step out tomorrow for a closing, but if you leave a message we will get back too you as soon we return.

Diane

skylinedan

Reaction score
So if I pull mine this weekend, and get it in the mail Monday or Tuesday that should work ? I,m waiting on a bed from Ford, so this isnt a rush, I,ll fill out a sheet for it, I have some questions though and maybe change things around on the chip. Your gonna be back next wed. I, can call at lunch too. Thanks Again

Dan

Latest posts

Members online