Valve Body Cores Needed!!!!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I really hate doing it this way, but I need to get the message out...

ATTN JOHN WOOD VALVE BODY CUSTOMERS : If you have purchased a JWVB from us and have NOT returned your core...PLEASE DO SO! I've purchased about (50-60) 4R100 valve body cores outright so I could have JWVBs on the shelf, and I currently only have (1) in my possession! The JWVB that you purchased and installed in your truck was built because someone else was kind enough to return their core to us...please give the next customer the same courtesy and return your core. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT'S BEEN...We will NOT hold the time since purchase against you...we don't want your core money...we'd rather give you the money back and have the core(s) we need for other customers!

Return Cores To:

Strictly Diesel
621 W. Lone Cactus Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85027

INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INSIDE THE BOX: Name, Address, Phone Number & E-Mail Address. If we don't know where it came from, we can't issue the core refund.

Please contact me by E-MAIL if you have any questions : [email protected]

------------------

ATTN ANYONE WITH A 4R100 VALVE BODY CORE : Even if you didn't purchase a valve body from us, we may be interested in purchasing any 4R100 valve body cores you may have laying around. These cores MUST be in good condition, and WILL be inspected before we will pay for them. If you have one or more 4R100 valve body cores (accumulator body only) that you are willing to sell, please email me at [email protected]. THANK YOU!