wire?

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
what is this one for? i have a 2015 if it makes a difference.

29bb82b1d54a80821fdc05ace6f33a41_zpssdehygpt.jpg

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
anyone have the wire harness schematic for the stock harness(es)? my metra harness is jacked, in being that some of the plugs are plugging into empty slots and what not. ford made it difficult to line up the colors since they used many different color cominations for their wires :eek:. any help appreciated. thanks in advance.

pdumont01

Reaction score
Usually yellow is for the airbag connectors. Is that under the dash?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
pdumont: thanks for replying. no it was right in the dash. was hooked up to the deck. i ended up figuring it out. the wire that i took a pic of in the first pics ended up being the att for the sat radio. the secondary harness was for the aux and the microsoft sync. the wire that i thought was for ignition 12v ended up being a data wire giving off only 1v. i guess the ecm is the one that controls the deck itself, not ignition. im guessing thats why youre able to play your radio when you turn your car off before you open your door and also probably why the reason why the deck wasnt being powered. i ended up having to run my own wire to ignition and grounding out the green parking brake wire so i could play dvds in motion. was a nightmare. glad its up and running now.

Last edited:

pdumont01

Reaction score
Yeah I had to get a can network adaptor when I wired my focus dvd up.

pdumont01

Reaction score
The park brake wire can tap to any ground for
In motion dvd
Yeah but without a can adapter you loose accessory delay and dimmable lighting, I like those functions

Latest posts

Members online