• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB One 20x12 Black Rockstar

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Looking for a 20x12 black rockstar first gen. I had one randomly crack on me and wont hold air for more than a day. I emailed KMC about the problem as its a structural issue and have read about multiple people getting them warrantied.

I am planning on buying new wheels and tires soon. Just need something to get me by till then.

Brian22

Reaction score
Take it to a wheel repair shop and have them weld it. Should cost a bit less than replacing the wheel.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
The crack was repaired once. It is spreading from around the same area that they welded it. Should I call them and tell them their repair isnt holding. It cracked about 5 months ago but the truck sees very little drive time.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Just called and they are gonna take a look at the rim for me free of charge as a warranty. Still gonna keep an eye out for one cause id prefer not to be left stranded when I come out of the gym or work. Second time now.

STROKERBO

Reaction score
I made wheel pros give me a complete new set and mounting and balancing at their cost! The rockstars were all defective in the 20x12 8x170.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STROKERBO

Reaction score
I ended up owning a total of 8 of them before i finally threatened them publicly on facebook, then within 24 hours i had an offer to replace them for free.
Before my Facebook posting i tried to get some warranty results for almost a year solid... i had 5 wheels crack in the period of a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.