05-07 HPOP for the 6.0?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
There are now 25+ stage ones out there and 6 stage twos.

If you are running one in your truck please feel free to share your experience on here, really looking for as much feedback as I can get from the Retail market.

I have 15 more stage ones ready to ship today. Stage two's are now on a 3 week back order.

Thanks Everyone!

Jared

Reaction score
Got the stage 1 being installed while I'm over in Iraq. I'll be home in 16 days so I'm anxious to see how much difference it makes. My truck is my DD. Will report upon arrival lol

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
It's on my red truck now.... Very easily daily driven. Holds icp with my 250/125s just tweaking tunes and il have some track times and Dyno
Numbers comming

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hey Jared, any plans for the 03-04 pumps?

At this time no, we have no desire to mess with those, we have so much time invested in the 04.5-10 pumps. Plus it sounds like No Limit Tuning has a pretty wicked early pump in the works, so no need to go down an avenue that is already touched on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokin6L

Reaction score
Like I just said, no limit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand what you said Jared. You said it was in the works. So I assumed it isn't available yet and that they are still working on one and that the only one out there that is available would be Dieselsite's...right? Or is the No Limit available right now? I'm assuming this No Limit isn't No Limit Fabrication correct? Just never heard of any other No Limit company. Does Terminator Eningeering make anything for the 6L?

Latest posts

Members online