13-16 Spartan tuning

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Yes.

I have a ~70rwhp DPF-on calibration ready, and have a larger one in testing that's right at 500rwhp, however it needs further proving, as I still need to ensure there won't be any longetivity issues with the aftertreatment system long-term.

The 70 (roughly) HP tune will be perfectly safe for towing. The largest one will not.
I'm gonna guess that's on a 15' model?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Correct. 13/14 vehicles will be similar power levels as our 11/12 products.

ETA- I will be up-rating our earlier model 6.7 DPF-on tunes as time allows. Doubt I'll have it done for the September 1st release.

With the new 11/12 updated Warhammer 200 does it have added power or is it for shifting updates only?

theplumber

Reaction score
shift on the fly will make a big difference on this market !!!

Last edited:

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Very good stuff, Matt!
I like the new Ndash, ability to monitor upwards of 30 PIDs at once is pretty sweet. My old DDaq will only do 12 at once on the screen and another 30 or so in the background for play back.

Jomax

Reaction score
Man,600rwhp! Loving it!
Was this hp with a factory intake? Mikes intake Or no intake?
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

USMC0326

Reaction score
I'll stick with pip. The Spartan employees I dealt with on my 6.4 were atrocious the arrogance was unbelievable. No thanks.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'll stick with pip. The Spartan employees I dealt with on my 6.4 were atrocious the arrogance was unbelievable. No thanks.

Did you attempt to contact me (the owner), or Spade (our sales/tech manager) to rectify any of this? Perhaps Jeff, since he is always available here on the forums?

What was the name of the employee of mine who was arrogant, what was the problem you were trying to fix, and when did this occur?

Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Did you attempt to contact me (the owner), or Spade (our sales/tech manager) to rectify any of this? Perhaps Jeff, since he is always available here on the forums?

What was the name of the employee of mine who was arrogant, what was the problem you were trying to fix, and when did this occur?

:whs:

I'm curious as well.

Latest posts

Members online