2017 Build and Price Is Up!

smcox1

Reaction score
Whats plan A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It comes before plan B LOL

On a serious note it's only $6,000 difference between a fully loaded platinum f250 and a fully loaded platinum f450.

smcox1

Reaction score
That's kind of what I'm getting at, you get a lot more truck for only 6k more. If you could get the twin panel moonroof in an xl f450 that's what I would get and spend the extra 30k making it my own.

Last edited:

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Just ordered a fully loaded platinum twin moonroof everything except the fifth wheel hitch because I'm slapping a 10" kelderman and 26x14 on 38s once I get and I ended up at 77k

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend a 10-12 lift they have used before I'm looking for the smoothest ride I know it will never be close to stock but basically the best one out of any since I'm lifting

Layson

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend a 10-12 lift they have used before I'm looking for the smoothest ride I know it will never be close to stock but basically the best one out of any since I'm lifting

He makes a California legal height setup for 10". If you search 575 series you can find pictures of the truck. It is adjustable enough so you can crank it up higher and then lower it back down if you need too. It is not air ride so it take a little bit to raise and lower it.

Just keep in mind Dave from OUO was involved in a motorcycle accident over the weekend and it may be tough to get ahold of them for a little bit while they get things figured out. Luckily he is ok with some broken bones.

sootie

Reaction score
Yea. And Ive never received a vin before a vehicle. Is this common?

we get notified as soon as the vin is applied to the vehicle. That way we can track its progress along the line, thru transport etc. Helps up keep large fleet customers updated and schedule our shop time.

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I'm going to look it up now I have a kelderman on a pickup rides smooth just don't know if I'm on sold on it for this one the only have a 8-10 I was thinking maybe a 10-12 of its to big I'll just drop it to 10

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
I was told about 30 days or for a VIN. I'm guessing 30 days from the start of the build?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand the power retractable running boards are?

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, wasn't sure if there was another company who made something similar

Latest posts

Members online