2017 Build and Price Is Up!

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
My dad just ordered his king ranch they said they still didn't know how can i check If his order and mine are under dealer stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
I would love one but have a question. Are you guys ordering getting the standard 10k or so off sticker that a truck on the lot always gets? All this a and x plan invoice this or that talk has never really said. Or is it a premium until they hit the lots?

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
I would love one but have a question. Are you guys ordering getting the standard 10k or so off sticker that a truck on the lot always gets? All this a and x plan invoice this or that talk has never really said. Or is it a premium until they hit the lots?
These trucks aren't going to get 10k off.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
After they have been on the lots for a few months I would think it would be like anything else.

Layson

Reaction score
And the Platinum 2016 that you purchased for 10k under MSRP is now worth close to MSRP again....LOL

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Upon completion of the build. What's the average time for delivery, for those of you who have ordered before?

morepower02

Reaction score
This order as a new release is different then any Ford I have ordered. I would think September October.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine has a build date of the week of Sept 5th. So my guess is in Oct sometime is when I will get mine. I suppose 6-8 weeks for delivery after build?

i wish i knew. i know mine is front of the line and i dont even have a vin yet. i guess its a complicated science behind it all. mine being a KR could cause it to take longer due to some options it has, that i dont even care for.

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
I guess when see start seeing some of these ordered trucks rolling off the line and being delivered, we will have a better idea

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
i wish i knew. i know mine is front of the line and i dont even have a vin yet. i guess its a complicated science behind it all. mine being a KR could cause it to take longer due to some options it has, that i dont even care for.

My platinum CCSB shows a 7/26 build date, Morgan's dads shows 7/28

Unfortunately any of us that ordered dually's have been drastically pushed back

Morgans F350 dually is like 8/23 and my F450 is 8/30.

I remember my 2015 king ranch showed up literally 4 months after my XLT. They were ordered 2 weeks apart.

King Ranch's and Dually's always seem to get held up for some odd reason

Latest posts

Members online