2017 Build and Price Is Up!

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Anyone else get estimated time of delivering very if their trucks? Even tho they haven't started building them

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else get estimated time of delivering very if their trucks? Even tho they haven't started building them

there's 2 lines, kentucky and ohio now. kentucky starts 7/11 , and ohio 8/15 . kentucky will be the first to hit, i think late august early september for that run .

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Yea. Just a matter of finding out where the truck is being built. My dealer told me those same dates for each plant. And mentioned I could see mine in Sept.

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
**** I hope I get Kentucky then the sooner the better I'm anxious to actually see it in person I have only seen it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
**** I hope I get Kentucky then the sooner the better I'm anxious to actually see it in person I have only seen it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw a Dually at the local car show. It was locked down, but they sure do look better in person. I can't wait to see mine. This is the first vehicle I have ever ordered.

TyCorr

Reaction score
there's 2 lines, kentucky and ohio now. kentucky starts 7/11 , and ohio 8/15 . kentucky will be the first to hit, i think late august early september for that run .

My sales contact told me most likely October! Wtf?! That seems waaaaay out doesn't it?

TyCorr

Reaction score
we don't get our first F550 until nov/dec...

Christ almighty....thats three months longer than i was originally told... thats probably why they are slow getting back to me LOL

Edit:im almost ready for paint on my old truck and im losing interest in this new one. I ahould have thought my order out better. I like silver but i think it was the wrong color on a platty and that brunello leather is kinda f'n ugly, just sayin...i should have ordered a KR.

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
With build starting soon we should be getting close to hearing the new hp/tq numbers I would think?

Buckiii2

Reaction score
70K with A Plan holy moly guacamole. Prices sure have went up since I looked at a new one.

morepower02

Reaction score
Not sure what a plan gets you but around me anyone can get sticker minus 10-11k on any super duty on the lot without trying. At least for the last 15 years it's worked like that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure what a plan gets you but around me anyone can get sticker minus 10-11k on any super duty on the lot without trying. At least for the last 15 years it's worked like that.

its usually about $1k less than the cheapest price you will find anywhere .

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Anyone who has ordered one, have you received your VIN yet?

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
My order was a retail order originally, my dealer changed it to Dealer Stock yesterday. Ford is building dealer stock trucks first

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
My order was a retail order originally, my dealer changed it to Dealer Stock yesterday. Ford is building dealer stock trucks first

Always do.

By the way, per yesterday our 450 and 350 dually platinum trucks were placed on hold.

My ford GM is looking into why, the only detail is that it is axle related

So dually guys don't be surprised if you are held up as well.

On that note, both our SRW trucks are showing last week of July build, which is exciting to say the least, almost there

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Yea, I heard the first day of build got delayed to today. And I'm seeing guys getting VINs and build dates of late July and early Aug

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.