6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Crack85

Reaction score
Sick as hell Morgan!!!! Great job! I think the igloo needs to be swapped out with a Yeti. Lmao!!

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
I love the originality of this truck!! So awesome. You can truly say its one of a kind and only yours. My hat is off to you buddy!

MorganY

Reaction score
Hell ya. Like the originality of the build as well. Not sure how you managed to stay quiet for this long... I'd go nuts

Props sir. Staying tuned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Seeing this truck in person literally made my weekend last saturday. Morgan is a hell of a good buddy of mine, and yes, he did buy hooters.. The best part was his little brother trying to take every single waitress that walked by home with him.. Lol!

Thanks again for letting me help you out with parts. I cant wait to donate my F450 for for a couple trips to hook this thing!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
What's this jab at 8 month long builds about pal? Lol

Lookin good my friend. I'm ready to see you hammer away at the competition!

pog

Reaction score
this thing is badasss morgan! hope it does everything you have planned for it. def a one of a kind type truck.

Reaction score
5y6amyde.jpg

Went and picked up the bed from the body shop this morning. It gonna look so sweet on there!

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm really looking forward to hearing this thing fire up soon!