6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

newman

Reaction score
That is badass!!!!

Did you weld the axle tubes to the center section so the tubes can't spin?

Reaction score
Nice.

Post #42???

That setup in the pull truck wouldn't work for a DD. not enough room on a fully equipped engine. However we do have a dual fueler mount almost done that could allow you to take the rear pump out and just run one up front. It would require a custom bent passenger hp line. But you could do that with any dual k16 mount just need different lines.

Reaction score
It seems to run very crisp. Revs instantly with a little jab of the pedal. Doesn't have any tuning on it yet to speak of. Will have that taken care of on Monday. The A1000 leaks fuel between the case. Gonna hopefully have the bed on and be trying to get all the odds and ends going together for the next few days.

Reaction score
Sounds awesome Morgan! I think I need to make it to Scheids to hang out and see it run.

Thanks! You know you more than welcome to come to the camper and hang with us at scheids. For any one who will be there we always have the first spots there by the dynos. We usually cookout and drink beer after the pulls on Friday and Saturday nights. Be there from Wednesday to Sunday lol.

lubeowner

Reaction score
Looks good Morgan. Hopefully the black truck is still running at Schieds then we can line the three up next to each other, counting Rudy's as the third. Would be something no one has ever seen before, three build Fords in the same pulling class.

ford_trck

Reaction score
I wish I was still in Illinois to see the beast run and record it going down the track. I am having a hard time in Arizona with no sled pulls!