6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

fordman2121

Reaction score
I've been waiting for someone to build a 6.4 truck that can kick some cummings and duracraps butt. Ill be down at scheid to see this beast run. Maybe one day ill be pulling one as well.

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
OMFG! That thing is amazing! Great job I've heard a lot of good things about the 6.4, and you've definitely taken it to the next level

3brorce

Reaction score
There are a few built 6.4 pull trucks already that do well. Jeremy built a couple, Rudy, Eric George's truck as well. Hope to see this beast at Scheid as well.

01PSD

Reaction score
Clock is ticking for Scheids, hopefully she's pulling soon! I know yall have A LOT of pulls out there to do testing at.

3brorce

Reaction score
Morgan, is there a pull in Henry tomorrow? I know the PPL pull was Saturday just was wondering if RCD was having a pull there tomorrow or if I read something wrong.

Reaction score
5a5u3ane.jpg

Getting closer

ynebazuq.jpg

tmillburg

Reaction score
hell ya morgan, iv got a chrome grille if your interested. you pulling anywhere next weekend?

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Morgan this truck is unbelievable and it hasn't even had a sled behind it yet. The engine and all body work is done so clean and don't even get me started on engine. This honestly has been a dream of mine for so long and here it is right in front of my eyes. Amazing.

Latest posts

Members online