6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
Is 165" the wheelbase for a cclb? I know for the 2.6 Outlaw class, they only allow 158", which makes all cclb's illegal. I'm just curious. Looks good!!

Surprised more people haven't built more 6.4 pulling trucks, especially with how "easy" you can make power in them...lol

The 165" is just how it came. Cclb is 172". If I end up running 3.0 ill have to shorten it to 158". Kinda regret not just doing it from the beginning. Oh well.

lubeowner

Reaction score
I think lubeowner called you out. LOL. Looks bad ass Morgan, love the thought of getting the hpfp out of the valley. Would have saved some headaches for me and Elite this year for sure.

Well Eric that is not exactly what I meant, but if that is what you want I can. So far we have been the leader in the 6.4 pulling world. The American ride has been the only Ford to qualify for the finals at Schieds. As far as I'm concerned someone needs to beat the Black Truck before they have any room to talk. It is the best running Ford pulling truck in the country and will beat all that wish to try.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well Eric that is not exactly what I meant, but if that is what you want I can. So far we have been the leader in the 6.4 pulling world. The American ride has been the only Ford to qualify for the finals at Schieds. As far as I'm concerned someone needs to beat the Black Truck before they have any room to talk. It is the best running Ford pulling truck in the country and will beat all that wish to try.

i am long past having an axe to grind, but the last sentence is pretty arrogant and rude.

lubeowner

Reaction score
i am long past having an axe to grind, but the last sentence is pretty arrogant and rude.

Arrogant? Proof is in the pudding. We have been proving it on the pulling track for years. Not saying we make the most power with a 6.4 as others make way more power. Just to date no one has been able to duplicate our success on the pulling track. Bring your truck to Schieds and prove me wrong. If you do I will be one of the first ones shaking your hand and giving you congratulations. I hope Morgan does very well. I hope he has a better truck and can beat the Black Truck so he can give me some pointers. Honestly I have been waiting a few years for someone to catch us.

Reaction score

Haha whatever. That thing won't even keep a set of rods in it long enough to make it to scheids. Which is ashamed, I'd love to have chance to beat it.

lubeowner

Reaction score
Haha whatever. That thing won't even keep a set of rods in it long enough to make it to scheids. Which is ashamed, I'd love to have chance to beat it.
I'm actually pretty proud of our poor bend stock rods. When this thing can blow them on a more regular basis, the truck will have to be upgraded.

you bring yours and ill bring mine... oh wait .. nevermind. LOL
Yea, you don't have a dog in this conversation, but I guess I don't own a pulling truck either. But hey this one does pretty well. Lets just hope it still has a motor in it by schieds and we can all drink some beer talking about how great this black piece of junk runs.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, you don't have a dog in this conversation, but I guess I don't own a pulling truck either. But hey this one does pretty well. Lets just hope it still has a motor in it by schieds and we can all drink some beer talking about how great this black piece of junk runs.

cant believe you understood my post.

Latest posts

Members online