A little update on my truck...

RSK

Reaction score
It's called sleeper status. The reactions are better that way.

I know i'm familiar....

2wdcummins.jpg

one of my cummins i had when I was younger and dumber. blew the doors off a couple fox body mustangs with a head and cam package and many supposed fast gas trucks....even a chevy silverado ss with intake, exhaust and tune...not too mention the camaro's i put a hurtin' on to 120. no gauges super sleeper style.

swinky

Reaction score
These have oil filters? I have looked and looked under that motor and haven't found it. HHHmmm
I did that once. oil filter wouldn't fit in the hole i found though. I then asked facebook and they told me I found the fuel filter. Not sure wtf that's for so I just left it out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
only numbers JD will give out now is boost numbers because he is too scared to run it at the track or on the dyno LOL

jdgleason

Reaction score
What happen did he chicken out? LOL

Hahaha nope, no time, and it's really not ready yet.

Nah, didn't have time. Still fighting a boost leak too. Hopefully he gets it ironed out and down the strip soon!

Yup. I still have a boost leak that I haven't messed with mainly because of time.

only numbers JD will give out now is boost numbers because he is too scared to run it at the track or on the dyno LOL

Haha tooning needs some tweaks as well as the gate needs adjusting. If I hadn't been gone on Saturday, I would have taken Mike up on his offer to tinker with it. I will say that yesterday it felt like it was pulling harder than it did before on spray :eek:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Got some time to play with the truck a little bit tonight. Nathannial and I got the boost leaks ironed out, replaced the oil pressure sensor and Nathannial took a coolant bath LOL

Found out I had a couple significant boost leaks, and the truck is a totally different truck now. Surprised it ran as well as it did before lol. I've left it turned down as far as I can on the minimaxx and Matt's tune is almost totally smokeless which I'm happy about. This weekend I'm going to try and get the rear main replaced (we had a mishap initially installing it, and we figured it would leak) just depends on how much of my other work I get done!

I took a couple videos driving home tonight. Both are turned down, and rolling into wide open. Keep in mind it's had no
Tuning/gate adjustments yet :). Both videos I roll into wot kinda slow.

http://youtu.be/cWVzZoNOybc

http://youtu.be/-naGMoH57Kg

Latest posts

Members online