Alradco Intercooler review!

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I don't attack I ask questions and draw my own conclusions.
To answer your questions even though I have posted some before:
Coolant has about 10000 ion it.
Coolant filter on the truck since about 15000 miles when I flushed the coolant the first time. Filter changed very 8 months to a year. Coolant is clear and looks to be without any solids but have not tests to verify that.
Truck totally deleted including EGR.

I asked the same questions in the radiator thread. Reason I posted in that thread was I don't want to dump 1000 on a radiator when the temps are not going to see a difference. I told The company the same thing since I have not had problems with my radiator. The only common factor in my situation was the intercooler. Nothing else has changed. That is why I ask.

alradco

Reaction score
Here's a few shots of the super chrome powder Alradco intercooler. Shipping to Ryan tomorrow, hopefully installed pics by the weekend.

1195bib.jpg

25an1o9.jpg

While I can appreciate the fact that some people want to have an in depth discussion whether a color is as functional as none the fact remains that Alradco is providing options to consumers. We have the bare aluminum, we now have the black, super chrome, and will even be doing some wilder colors for builds in progress. :pimp:

What we all should appreciate is the fact that it's up to the owner to choose what they want for their truck. Some people want a black intercooler that performs well. Some want it bright and shiny, while others want even more custom colors. That's why we're not all driving the same exact truck and we see so many incredible builds on PSA, individuality.

Peter

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
After a lil finagling of front bumper/hood latch she's all mounted up, now I need a better grill to protect this thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Members online