BDP CUSTOM TUNES

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Well BDP custom tunes have been out for over two years now. I would like to hear some cool stories and hear some feedback. I have just shy of a thousand customers with my custom tunes in my archive. Out of this how may are on powerstrokearmy?

co04cobra

Reaction score
1st :D :ford: Beans tunes is keeping a 200K all stock bottom end together with 600+HP. :thumbup:

And I need you to call me :poke:

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
any news on 6.4 tunes?

I have had the chance to work with some more 6.4's recently and we have been using the H&S tuner because of the change on the fly and the great power they make. I am hoping to use the H&S with my tunes on the 6.4 but we are still waiting on the ability.

For a example the strongest SCT tune we have made makes 565hp on our dyno. I had two trucks in the past week with intake, DPF delete, and A H&S that made 590HP.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
yeah man!!!! took a couple guys for a ride in my truck and they said holy mother of god this tub of sh!t moves, i said hold on ill put it in the hot tune next!!!! fawkin love em man!!!!

David N

Reaction score
Yessir. I absolutely love mine. No mods other than the chip and exhaust though. But I am getting ready to put in a set of 250cc/100% and a Precision charger. And yes Im doing this on PMR's. Im looking forward to seeing how it performs with the injector and PMR combo. Looking for a solid 450hp to the wheels on PMR's...

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well I have bad news.... I got my tunes put them in and..... I think I'm I love.... lol never had tunes like theses I have hand prints in my dash from ppl being scared that sob runs is a common statement lol thanks again guys you rock and have a life long customer :)

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Glad you guys love the tunes!!! Jonathan sure does know what these trucks like the best.

Anybody else want some of the best tunes in the nation pm me!!!

PSDEng

Reaction score
Love my BDP tunes! Can't wait until August to get on the dyno and have Jon work his magic up close and personal! :D

bruce

Reaction score
bdp live tunes user here, i recommend them to anyone and everyone. if more people from the tacoma area have been callin its because i recommend bdp to anyone, and the bdp banner across the windshield draws attention as well

TRX370r

Reaction score
I have been on my BDP custom tunes for over a year now and absolutely couldn't be happier. My truck runs strong @ over 400 hp, gets pretty good mileage and passes Ca. smog with no problems.

Jonathan, The tune you just did for me is bad ass!!! Its my favorite so far and exactly what I was asking for to be burnt on my PCM.

Thanks for all you patience with my changes along the way. Plus your professionalism with helping me through problems on my truck that had nothing to do with you or your tunes.

I need to get one of those BDP switch plates now, Ill put it on my list when I send in my chip for a reburn here soon.These guys are my go to shop for my 7.3 !!!

Toby

Latest posts

Members online