BDP CUSTOM TUNES

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing... in stock, econo, and tow i get about 13mpg... in dd 14mpg and in hot if i dont let it smoke i get 16mpg...

Homesteader

Reaction score
Yes Sir I have have it to. I have one on my 450 work truck all stock except exhaust and intake and pmr motor. I think I need a reburn I can only run it in tow mod when loaded. But truck runs solid with Jon's tunes. I want this truck to be at about 450hp and strong.

I will also need one for my project truck. Engine all stock bottom and be a solid 600hp.:eek:

moose99psd

Reaction score
LOVE my tunes, very strong and GREAT milage with my 37's and 3.73s... but it seems as though im stalling the charger if i hammer it out of a dead stop.. it smokes really bad and i can hear the charger stalling and after a few seconds it clears a bit and runs like hell.. also if i get on it on a roll and get out of the throttle it will chugg and used to die till i changed my oil.. im sure its just fine tuning issues. but i could not be any happier with it after all the crap we went though... fedex loosing my flipping chip...

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
I am so glad you guys are happy with the tunes. If you need any changes just let us know we will be happy to help with any problems you are having or changes you need. We stand behind what we do here at BDP and want our customer to have the best we can give them Please let us know if we can help.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I am so glad you guys are happy with the tunes. If you need any changes just let us know we will be happy to help with any problems you are having or changes you need. We stand behind what we do here at BDP and want our customer to have the best we can give them Please let us know if we can help.
Did you get my PM about adjusting the shift firmness and emailing them to Jason Hoffman/HotRodTractor so he could burn them onto the chip for me? Let me know.:D

Also, do you guys put on a dyno event in December? I'm wanting some go fast goodies and that would be the perfect oppurtunity:evil:

ford_trck

Reaction score
Next year I am hoping to get your tunes. I know a few people that have tried a few different tuners and like yours best. So Beans is who I will call when my wife doesn't know that I have some money.

NORCALSTROKIN

Reaction score
I loved my tunes!!! Fastest ET. Was 15.3 with stage 1's and supporting mods....
But Jonathan I'm going to call u about 6.0 tunes, my 7.3 took a DUMP!!!

Latest posts

Members online