BDP CUSTOM TUNES

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Well, Jonathan kept my PMR motor alive for about two years of absolutely brutal abuse. Pulling, racing, being stupid, etc.

I put the injectors in, had him reburn the chip, and other than verifying that each tune worked, the truck never came out of the hot tune. Towed a 32 tri axle across TN with a wounded goat on it, weight still on it's weight rack, never dropped under 70 and never crested 1200*. Same tune earlier that night put me ahead of some decent WS CR's, nozzles, fuel, etc. Best tune I've ever driven, no contest. Same tune took the truck through the Rockies to Washington state and back to TN, no altitude issues.

Only reason the PMR engine came out was a "winter build" that ended up failing on me before the winter was even over. The 228k PMR engine is sittin in the shop, not a thing wrong with it.

Highly recommend Jonathan Jones tuning.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Well, Jonathan kept my PMR motor alive for about two years of absolutely brutal abuse. Pulling, racing, being stupid, etc.

I put the injectors in, had him reburn the chip, and other than verifying that each tune worked, the truck never came out of the hot tune. Towed a 32 tri axle across TN with a wounded goat on it, weight still on it's weight rack, never dropped under 70 and never crested 1200*. Same tune earlier that night put me ahead of some decent WS CR's, nozzles, fuel, etc. Best tune I've ever driven, no contest. Same tune took the truck through the Rockies to Washington state and back to TN, no altitude issues.

Only reason the PMR engine came out was a "winter build" that ended up failing on me before the winter was even over. The 228k PMR engine is sittin in the shop, not a thing wrong with it.

Now that right there is what I call real world testing and feedback. Glad you're more than happy with our products, if you ever need anything, give me a call!! :rockon:

David N

Reaction score

Thats what I wanted to hear. I have a set of 250/100's here waiting to go in my truck. Only thing I need now is my chip back from Jonathon so I can start... And Im doing this on PMR's. Im excited.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Love my tunes. Called up and talked to Jonathan, he answered all my questions. I placed the order and been smiling ever since. :biggun:

Big Calo

Reaction score
Love mine too. Got so much to do to the truck before I can take full advantage of them, (unemployment sucks). But soon I keep telling myself!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Represent. Will be sending mine in for a revision or two and also for a chip plate.

Stroker6.0

Reaction score
I have a tune from you all for my 03 6.0 I did 470 with 190s and the powermax with it. Have u made new tunes for that combo yet?

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
We have some new tunes for the 190cc inj's but we have not tuned one with a powermax. All the trucks we have tuned with 190cc inj's had a 64mm turbo kit.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
Just got the tunes in the truck last week and the difference is amazing. I can tell my mileage is better and the lope\Race gets alot of looks :D Thanks a ton guys

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I love mine as well. I was having problems at first but that was my ignorance.LOL Power seems better than the TS tunes I had. I got a lope setting for chits and giggles but it doesnt seem right. It basically goes ape chit once you put it in that setting. I might go out and take a video of it in a minute to see what everyone else thinks.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOSaEQXXw

At the 3 second mark when the RPM's drop a little that's when I switched from the economy setting to the lope. As you can see it doesn't lope at all really unless I stab the throttle and that's when it goes ape chit with the smoke and all that jazz. When it stops doing that is when I switched back to economy setting. When the RPM's drop again is when I switched back to the lope but it doesn't do anything. So I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be and I was expecting it to be different and kinda like a romp so to speak but not like that. If that's how it's supposed to be then I'll piss off.:walkin:LOL

Last edited:

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOSaEQXXw

At the 3 second mark when the RPM's drop a little that's when I switched from the economy setting to the lope. As you can see it doesn't lope at all really unless I stab the throttle and that's when it goes ape chit with the smoke and all that jazz. When it stops doing that is when I switched back to economy setting. When the RPM's drop again is when I switched back to the lope but it doesn't do anything. So I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be and I was expecting it to be different and kinda like a romp so to speak but not like that. If that's how it's supposed to be then I'll piss off.:walkin:LOL

Yea this how the OBS lope tunes works. If you would like me to change it I will be happy to just give me a call or pm.

David N

Reaction score
Can I ask what all was done to my the tuning for my truck? My name is David Nicholson. I had my chip reburned for a 2002 with 250/100's and a 38R. What power levels should it be at? Did you tune it to 450 hp?

Truck4

Reaction score
From what I have got to play with mine, I love them. still chaseing a issue in my trannie:doh::mad:, so I'm not running them right now, hope to get it fixed soon......

Roy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.