Beans71086's wasn't suppose to be a build thread

B585Ford

Reaction score
I won't be getting the 71 or 30s this time around, the kitty is getting short on cash.
The pistons are getting ordered today though!

Fair enough. You may not need one, I am just coming from the perspective that I wish now I would have done it while I was in there. I rarely need one, but it would be really nice to pass on a 2 lane and not have to watch the gauges. I guess I could just not floor it, but what fun is that?

mudder500

Reaction score
How did the heads look when u had them checked? I built an 08 and both heads were trashed with cracked exhaust seats. Truck had 78k and bout 2k was a programmer.

mudder500

Reaction score
Thats good. Truck I fixed blew piston in half but no contact with head. All heat related issues. We went back with the IH pistons also

Beans71086

Reaction score
After the ford dealership somehow lost my online order for the two new injectors we needed, the last piece of this discombobulated puzzle will be here Friday! Hopefully Ill have an awesome Christmas present this year. I wanna thank Dustin (dzchey)for swapping those nozzles for me and Id also like to thank Dustin (dustball8504) for loaning his lift to me for the last 3 months! LOL