Best way to Launch

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I ran slicks in my 6.0 33x12.5w with 3.73 gears it was a little scary with anything less than 12 psi in tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run 16 psi in a truck.
12 psi in a lighter vehicle.
Most of the guys at the track say let the air out until you can't take the dancin at the other end.

On the "test strip" yesterday I hit 127 and it was gettin a lil sketchy :)

We will get the staging down we just need to test and tune :thumbsup:

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I run 16 psi in a truck.

12 psi in a lighter vehicle.

Most of the guys at the track say let the air out until you can't take the dancin at the other end.

On the "test strip" yesterday I hit 127 and it was gettin a lil sketchy :)

We will get the staging down we just need to test and tune :thumbsup:

Yeah it's a hand full when it shifts it's really hair I thought. 127 is flying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I had the dead pedal problem with my dually. It Doesent have advance trac though. So I don't. Believe I can get mine to launch any better stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I had the dead pedal problem with my dually. It Doesent have advance trac though. So I don't. Believe I can get mine to launch any better stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

I think DRW trucks have advanced track, they just don't have the ability to turn it off

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure about the 2wd problems but a buddies truck built at Mad Matt's with Carrillo's , push tubes, valve springs, studs, duel fuelers, and MPD 66mm kit will smoke the tires in 2wd and 4wd! He has to baby it off the line to keep it from spinning all 4 tires!

Dang sounds crazy.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've tried both ways. As soon as it breaks the tires loose with the diff locked it cuts power, and with the diff unlocked it will spin them for maybe a second or two then defuel. in 4 wd at 10 psi of boost is where it feels the fastest.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Dang sounds crazy.

That is how I define dual high pump power!

6.7 psd gettin it done:thumbsup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That is how I define dual high pump power!

6.7 psd gettin it done:thumbsup:

There's nothing crazy about 6-700 horse. I have this so called dual high pump power and it's nothing special. LOL

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There's nothing crazy about 6-700 horse. I have this so called dual high pump power and it's nothing special. LOL

It's dual pumps...making moderate power...congrats? I think that's what you're fishing for

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Do either one of your trucks run?

In my experience bigger power means lots of money and eventually a broke up truck.
I know this site is here to sell parts.......but we can't even get 700 to the ground so lets stay on topic.

Give it a rest and quit derailing good threads.

A dual pump 6.7 is a reliable and fun ride. It can be had at a reasonsble cost.

I wish you 2 could get a truck back running and quit racing the keyboard. (Don't take this the wrong way. I really hope the trucks are running because you guys need a hobby)

Back on topic

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

In my experience bigger power means lots of money and eventually a broke up truck.
I know this site is here to sell parts.......but we can't even get 700 to the ground so lets stay on topic.

I wish you 2 could get a truck back running and quit racing the keyboard. (Don't take this the wrong way. I really hope the trucks are running because you guys need a hobby)

Back on topic

I have a dual high pump 6.7 dip**** with a special single turbo on it. You aren't , and will never get off easy on this site. Bs doesn't fly here , and I will follow every post you ever make and keep your bs in check caterpillar boy. So get ***ked. My 6.7 would smash yours guaranteed. You can see it, project white lightning in diesel power mag.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Back on topic

The more you post the dumber you look, thats from the outside looking in.

Post numbers up or STFU

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have a dual high pump 6.7 dip**** with a special single turbo on it. You aren't , and will never get off easy on this site. Bs doesn't fly here , and I will follow every post you ever make and keep your bs in check caterpillar boy. So get ***ked. My 6.7 would smash yours guaranteed. You can see it, project white lightning in diesel power mag.

The more you post the dumber you look, thats from the outside looking in.

Post numbers up or STFU

I am sure your turbo is very special mike.
I like my turbo and that is what counts.

What numbers do you want me to post mr. Woodhouse?

Mainly wtf does any of this have to do with launching a 2011 up superduty?

Arisley

Reaction score
I just drive a lowly '99 dually, it has old school 4W ABS. It has nothing to do with launching, only with stopping.

If my truck was trying to defuel when the tires spin, I would look at tuning. Not disabling ABS.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I just drive a lowly '99 dually, it has old school 4W ABS. It has nothing to do with launching, only with stopping.

If my truck was trying to defuel when the tires spin, I would look at tuning. Not disabling ABS.

Exactly. I would say that I'm suprised to see a shop recommending customers disable ABS features manually.... But I wouldn't want to lie to you lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.