BW S369?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I would think also- I can also call htt if I worry to much lol

Well for the braced port they have to send you something because wtf are we supposed to do if we don't have plans for it.. As for the npt port you can go to any hardware store and get a plug for that lol.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Ooooo duhh my bad.. Yeah your boost will max out and the factory ebp sensor isn't really accurate for what you need it to do.

I would get the expansion kit and get aftermarket sending units for the boost and bp

So I have all the starter and expansion kit edge parts can I use the psi sensor like my fuel sensor for the boost and one for the ebp? If so do I drill a new hole for the ebp. How do I mount it so don't melt it.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Well for the braced port they have to send you something because wtf are we supposed to do if we don't have plans for it.. As for the npt port you can go to any hardware store and get a plug for that lol.

Yeah I would say ones for a wastegate and the other is for a boost fitting. BW just makes these covers universal so its user friendly if you need it. As for the braced one I'd ask BW for sure.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
So I have all the starter and expansion kit edge parts can I use the psi sensor like my fuel sensor for the boost and one for the ebp? If so do I drill a new hole for the ebp. How do I mount it so don't melt it.

You'll need to make something like this
75c0e0a32e0199f5dafba4056c09c120.jpg

Copper tubing with compression fittings will work

jester2011

Reaction score
What are the lbs per min on the 72 mm atmos guys are using?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jester2011

Reaction score
So the spacer that elite makes wouldn't work for that? It would have to ?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score

It would. So you buy the spacer, build custom piping, fabricate feed and drain lines, then adapt to your current intake just to make similar power to a drop in no hassle 72mm?

I suppose you can do that, probably cost 12-1500 more than just dropping a turbo in.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Too small to be an atmo

No its not, its bigger in every way than the factory one.

Yes you could, and you would have to use it and or make your own.

It would. So you buy the spacer, build custom piping, fabricate feed and drain lines, then adapt to your current intake just to make similar power to a drop in no hassle 72mm?

I suppose you can do that, probably cost 12-1500 more than just dropping a turbo in.

Power would be similar ( depending on who's wheel), back pressure would be better ( larger turbine, more turbine housing flow ) and spool up would probably be the same and or better.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I guess my argument is if you're going to do that setup why not an s472, then gate into the atmo seems like it would be better hp per dollar.

That's not to say I wouldn't subscribe to a thread where someone tries the 369 as an atmo lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.