BW S369?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
To do a S400 anything with the factory VGT would require more fabrication due to the size. The added benefit would be the power potential and room to grow though. But for a 650-700 or so goal I think the 369 paired with the stock VGT would be a good combo that would be a tow monster.

Jomax

Reaction score
How would this turbo do on a 7.3 with 250/200s?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Spool really quick, compared to my Billet 366 on my 6.4. how you liking it so far?

Man I'm sorry I think it reposted my other video.

Here's the new one I hope. I'll try and go edit the other link. Sorry about that. https://youtu.be/Bt1zRQ3ss7g

So far I'm loving the turbo. Its seems like it does exactly what I want when I want. Im sure that all depends on your setup to though.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Well. Bad new everyone.
My turbo is toast. Done. 1000 miles and dead...
I've moved on to a S471. Hopefully when it gets here it'll last.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Well. Bad new everyone.
My turbo is toast. Done. 1000 miles and dead...
I've moved on to a S471. Hopefully when it gets here it'll last.

That didn't take long. Any particular reason for the failure?

Last edited:

TALLBOY

Reaction score
That didn't take long. Any particular reason for the failure?

I'll really look into the failure when I get a change to take it off Friday. But you can shake hands with the billet wheel. Sloppy. I'm sure it was just a bad apple. I would have got a replacement but they are out of that turbo right now I hope y'all have better luck with her for sure. I traded mine for the s471 but would have gladly stayed with the s369

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I may have missed it, but were you gated? Any idea on boost and back pressure numbers?

One of the turbo builders I talked to said that he would stay with a 400 series turbo just for durability sake.

sethafrye

Reaction score
I got the 369fmw I'm putting on my 6.0 using 190/75's if everything goes good it will be at Rudy's on the dyno. My truck is a zf6 trans and hope to see good numbers

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll really look into the failure when I get a change to take it off Friday. But you can shake hands with the billet wheel. Sloppy. I'm sure it was just a bad apple. I would have got a replacement but they are out of that turbo right now I hope y'all have better luck with her for sure. I traded mine for the s471 but would have gladly stayed with the s369

I was wondering where you were at on here!!

I may have missed it, but were you gated? Any idea on boost and back pressure numbers?

One of the turbo builders I talked to said that he would stay with a 400 series turbo just for durability sake.

His isn't gated. Adrien correct me if I'm wrong but you were still going off the obd2 readings for boost and bp from the cts so there were no accurate readings really as far as I was told.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
I was wondering where you were at on here!!

His isn't gated. Adrien correct me if I'm wrong but you were still going off the obd2 readings for boost and bp from the cts so there were no accurate readings really as far as I was told.

Yeah man its me!! Lol. That's right I'm not gated and my guages are at the house today. Sucks. I was looking forward to Rudy's. Oh well. I won't be there now. I can't get a turbo.......

Latest posts