BW S369?

Reaction score
I know I was kinda 'hating' on these things earlier but now that I've realized how much slower these damn trucks spool in 100℉ heat I don't think I want to DD an s472 anymore..... Might have a 369 on mine in the upcoming months.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

As time goes on I think a lot of us care more about a truck that drives and spools well 99% of the time vs. a truck that makes a few more hp 1% of the time.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Agreed.. My only concern is back pressure because I like nitrous, I suppose I could just gate it and be done.. Still on the fence between this an a 467, patiently waiting for some real world feedback on these

swinky

Reaction score
Agreed.. My only concern is back pressure because I like nitrous, I suppose I could just gate it and be done.. Still on the fence between this an a 467, patiently waiting for some real world feedback on these
My gate will most likely be coming through the hood....

As time goes on I think a lot of us care more about a truck that drives and spools well 99% of the time vs. a truck that makes a few more hp 1% of the time.
Agreed Dallas, in the colder months my 366 was spooling damn near like a stock Turbo, now it's 100℉ out and it still drives good but I'm not wanting any part of a 472 like I was before.

BOSS450

Reaction score
My gate will most likely be coming through the hood....

Agreed Dallas, in the colder months my 366 was spooling damn near like a stock Turbo, now it's 100℉ out and it still drives good but I'm not wanting any part of a 472 like I was before.

Now imagine driving a 475/87/1.10 around

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hot, humid weather makes everything suck...why do you think my street truck that could run an s472 or 475 has a 38r on it? Because im going 100mph before it apparent i "could use" more charger.

I guess it depends on what you're doing.

swinky

Reaction score
Hot, humid weather makes everything suck...why do you think my street truck that could run an s472 or 475 has a 38r on it? Because im going 100mph before it apparent i "could use" more charger.

I guess it depends on what you're doing.
Trying to do it all in a 234k mile stock bottom end 6blow.... Aka mission impossible.

Chatham036

Reaction score
Shipped a couple today that will be going on some 6.0 amd 7.3 trucks soon.

:D
I am counting the days until it shows up at our front door!

I'm pretty excited to see the difference the S366SX-E will have for increased drivability over my existing S371 FMW

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Hopefully will have this 6.4 running by the end of the day, had to redo the oil drain. Didn't like the foot an a half of line that had to be wound up to fit. It kept hitting everything and tilting up before going back down, not good for a oil drain. Ended up going next door to Hufco and making a new one that was just a short shot from point a to b.

Last edited:

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Are all of these being shipped with the compressor cover that can be cut to use a 2nd gen style v-band?

TALLBOY

Reaction score
I bought the s369 with a 1.00 ar I'll let y'all know how it goes I'll have it next week.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
wonder if this would hold up to 60% nozzles non gated with a 1.0 or 1.10 housing? Also would it be capable of making 800? I may have to pick one up and try it out

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Not on fuel only. I know some people are optimistic about these but the s300 cover can only flow so much and the turbine side is going to be a restriction for 6.4's with dual fuel and 60's with no gate.

I don't think there's any way these will make more power than an s472 all things equal, but I'd be glad if someone proves me wrong.

If they make 50hp over a current billet s366 with same or better spool characteristics I don't see how anyone could be mad about that, especially at the price.

Reaction score
Are all of these being shipped with the compressor cover that can be cut to use a 2nd gen style v-band?

Just so everyone knows, the compressor discharge cannot simply be cut off. It must be machined flat to seal properly. It's a v-band connection and won't seal unless it's a smooth machined surface.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, the compressor discharge cannot simply be cut off. It must be machined flat to seal properly. It's a v-band connection and won't seal unless it's a smooth machined surface.

I didn't mean just hack it off, but I guess there are some people out there that would think that's ok LOL.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Truck drives really nice with the 369, very responsive. Boost come on pretty effortless, trans tuning needs a little tweaking but other than that I really like the way it drives. For guys at low elevation I wouldn't hesitate to try this turbo, I think towing wouldn't be an issue either with in reason ( weight ). It drives good, power on tap, just need to dial in the trans.

Latest posts

Members online