BW S369?

obs7.3

Reaction score
If it is you would hardly notice the difference. It has to spin a larger wheel; sure it has better dynamics and an unclipped turbine, if anything it probably spools just like (maybe slightly better than) a 366 which is impressive with a 3mm larger wheel.

Also depends on what engine you two are referring to?

6.4's are the engine I was referring to

My Billet S366 drives excellent on 6.4 with stock fuel, I bet the S369 would drive good and have more power, I heard they spool up real quick.

I imagine with the right tuning (and mine being a 6 speed) that the 369 would make good power, I just don't want it to be too laggy from a dead stop, plus towing 5-6000 lbs a couple times a month has me a little worried too

Drives really good, I'd say this S369 spools better than my old Bullseye S366 I had. I think the unclipped turbine wheel helps spool up for daily driving. Cruising at 80 mph the EGT's were at 768 heading to NW Texas.

This is good news!!!

Thanks a lot for the replies everyone

Chatham036

Reaction score
11885328_10204977504534267_6003314501637072097_n.jpg

Just need to get the injectors swapped out and toss this beauty on! Pretty excited!

08Monster

Reaction score
No, it shouldn't. But I wouldn't assume the 369 would drop your cruising egt 300*, you could have problems elsewhere.
Everyone keeps telling me that, but no one can give me a solution. Haha I can't find an issue.

08Monster

Reaction score
Gotcha, I'd make a detector for sure. Always a handy thing to have.
What would you use to make it? And would you put it in the intake of the turbo, or unbolt it from the turbo and out it on that pipe. I'd like to go from the turbo so its the complete system but don't know if I'm gonna hurt something.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the seals on the turbo would like the static pressure, usually that turbo is moving the air, even if it's being forced in but I could be completely wrong.

I'd use a pvc pipe the size of the ID on the hotside boot, clamp it on with a cap on the other end that has a barb so you can put a hose with a T to a pressure gauge and a schrader valve.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
What would you use to make it? And would you put it in the intake of the turbo, or unbolt it from the turbo and out it on that pipe. I'd like to go from the turbo so its the complete system but don't know if I'm gonna hurt something.

PVC cap matching the size of the boot on the turbo compressor inlet, then tap it for a gauge and a air chuck. You shouldn't need much, 20-25 psi should do. You just want to listen for leaks and or see if it bleeds down quickly.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the seals on the turbo would like the static pressure, usually that turbo is moving the air, even if it's being forced in but I could be completely wrong.

I'd use a pvc pipe the size of the ID on the hotside boot, clamp it on with a cap on the other end that has a barb so you can put a hose with a T to a pressure gauge and a schrader valve.

There are no real seals in a turbo, just a metal seal ring. Going through the intake is fine.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I imagine with the right tuning (and mine being a 6 speed) that the 369 would make good power, I just don't want it to be too laggy from a dead stop, plus towing 5-6000 lbs a couple times a month has me a little worried too

I tow with my truck being a (auto) it's a little different than a ZF but, it lights real quick from a stop. compared to a compound truck initial spool up is "alittle" slower from a stop light but it is not as bad as everyone thinks.

I run GH tunes on my newest reversion I noticed sitting at idle the truck is making 0.1 - 0.2 psi of boost with my older tunes it would sit at -0.3- -0.5 at idle.

cruising empty at 60 (500-700) egts with 3-5 psi of boost.

my truck has 3.55's and 35's with 3 inch lift.

Last edited:

obs7.3

Reaction score
I tow with my truck being a (auto) it's a little different than a ZF but, it lights real quick from a stop. compared to a compound truck initial spool up is "alittle" slower from a stop light but it is not as bad as everyone thinks.

I run GH tunes on my newest reversion I noticed sitting at idle the truck is making 0.1 - 0.2 psi of boost with my older tunes it would sit at -0.3- -0.5 at idle.

cruising empty at 60 (500-700) egts with 3-5 psi of boost.

my truck has 3.55's and 35's with 3 inch lift.

Thanks a lot for the info. Single has been on my list for a while but deciding on the turbo size has been a headache.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.