Canadian play/drag truck build

devdiesel

Reaction score
Just made it home, fantastic event as always we all had a great time. Got a little messy last night Lol but it's all good fun. It was great to meet a bunch of people and put a face to a screen name. I need to give a shout out to Wayne (Madman), that engine Bay is a work of art.... Regarding the drag truck, Morgan and I swapped the parts into his truck and it will get started shortly, until then I'll just drop the cab and put it in the corner. Just a waiting game now, think I might throw a fuel cell in it and redo a few lines while I'm at it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
No to be honest I got totally sh$faced and yesterday morning was a little ruff Lol... I don't drink much so that was a little extreme, but I had a great time and I look forward to the next time!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
ejyjage5.jpg

ese2a7e8.jpg

Getting somewhere

devdiesel

Reaction score
I guess I should do an update here... It became a full build all the sudden after some conversation with Morgan. The new build includes:

- brand new Ford block
- R&R rods
- Coated hd pistons
- arp hardware for the whole bottom end
- balanced rotating group
- new bearings, lifters, front cover, oil pump, rockers
- stage two cam/ springs/ titanium retailers and locks
- mpd oil cool delete with a fluidyne front mount cooler and frame Mount oil filter
- 2 new hpfp, 60% over injectors installed on new injectors then flow tested, midwest diesel dual fuelers

Midwest diesel fully ported heads and intake manifold

.... Soo pretty much everything is new and upgraded that's possible, I just want to do it once, do it right

Now comes my charger dilemma.. The 59 /72 combo will define be under sized for the capabilities of the motor now and I'm seriously looking at going the single route (billet 66) then throw an 80 or 88 in front over the winter.. Or we just test the limits of what I have for now, I'm open to suggestions

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.