Big pile of parts
IMG_2762_zpse9346aeb.jpg

ARP's
IMG_2758_zps283a9bc1.jpg

Took me and dad half a day to get this far
IMG_2771_zps495aee85.jpg

Love this picture
IMG_2772_zps98c46218.jpg

My custom AirDog mount - Im selling these by the way. Uses holes in the frame. No drilling and comes with hardware. Made from 3/8" aluminum.
IMG_2808_zps57caa88d.jpg

Enjoy- Videos after they upload to you tube.

Cknox121

Reaction score

mandkole

Reaction score
the first crank vid was the best... Nice work!

Love the exhaust note, but the whistle would have to go...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So, I know you were worried about the lag coming from your compounds.... How does the H&S kit spool compared to your previous 66? Are you happy you went with it? Sounds awesome and great work!

Cknox121

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Pretty stoked to have it back on the road. I just picked my grill up so hopefully it will quit raining and I can wash it.

So, I know you were worried about the lag coming from your compounds.... How does the H&S kit spool compared to your previous 66? Are you happy you went with it? Sounds awesome and great work!

Spool up is great! That sh!t I was running before is nothing compared to this. The time and effort put into this kit shows from when the box is opened to the first test drive. It really makes the saying "you get what you pay for" a true statement. I am super happy with it. This spools almost identical to the compounds. Hold about 5-10psi cruising, depending on speed.

There is one downside though...it whistles loud under the hood...which I can see getting old on long trips. I will try and get some driving videos once its broke in and all.

Cknox121

Reaction score
It sounds like a damn 6.0 vgt almost. Crazy.. bet it is so much better than the 66 you had.

Hell yes. If someone wants the sound, more power, and still have all the characteristics of stock chargers, then I suggest this kit. Its worth the money, and by far the nicest, most well thought out kit on the market today in my opinion.

I will have track times pretty soon. Just need to find time.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
the tail pipe is from the turbine, the whistle in the motor is from the compressor. I guess its just the way it is designed. It my not be high HP truck but damn if it doesnt sound like one.

I wish my 66 had that whistle. Sounds exactly like a 6oh whistle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.