DHDP Build

sootie

Reaction score
I never had high ebp. I was running 60-62 psi boost to right at 72 ebp. The stock sensor maxes out at 85 iirc. 72 is actual psi. I subtracted 14.7

72 is not that bad with all the valve train mods. Didn't you throw a cam in it?

my mini maxx would never read higher than 72 psi ebp fwiw

Motostroker

Reaction score
my mini maxx would never read higher than 72 psi ebp fwiw

When I owned the truck I ran a dashdaq in it. They read up to 85. But you have to do the math with a dashdaq.

Mini maxes do the math for you and subtract 14.7

sootie

Reaction score
When I owned the truck I ran a dashdaq in it. They read up to 85. But you have to do the math with a dashdaq.

Mini maxes do the math for you and subtract 14.7

i understand that, i was more thinking about how you said you never had high ebp when in fact you were maxing the sensor. not being a smart ass i may have misread...

Motostroker

Reaction score
i understand that, i was more thinking about how you said you never had high ebp when in fact you were maxing the sensor. not being a smart ass i may have misread...

Oh sorry I misread that also, I meant I had 72psi ebp period. I had a mechanical guage (at one point) with copper tubing running straight to the manifold, it was reading a hair over 70ish. I figured the can would effect boost but I have never personally ran one.

Poglife

Reaction score
My mini won't read higher than 72 also wich is maxed out same with the spartan but 84 or something. I expected a little less boost wich is fine along with lower ebp but no cigar on that one idk at this point what's goin on just know it ain't right

Motostroker

Reaction score
My mini won't read higher than 72 also wich is maxed out same with the spartan but 84 or something. I expected a little less boost wich is fine along with lower ebp but no cigar on that one idk at this point what's goin on just know it ain't right

Might need custom tunes to change duty cycle. Cam might change cylinder psi at certain rpm ranges which in return would effect ebp.

sootie

Reaction score
Oh sorry I misread that also, I meant I had 72psi ebp period. I had a mechanical guage (at one point) with copper tubing running straight to the manifold, it was reading a hair over 70ish. I figured the can would effect boost but I have never personally ran one.

Ah-i get it now...

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Yeah I do have a gate but I was trying to find out how much ebp I would make so I turned the regulator all the way open where it would keep the gate closed.

Note 3

B585Ford

Reaction score
Do you have fuel cut back...I can't imagine that with 60% nozzles and duals your EBP wouldn't get high...regardless of turbos or a cam