DHDP Build

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive with the gate closed and all that fuel. That's 57ish psi of drive.

Honestly if his gate is setup the way I believe it is, when he unscrews the regulator that would be making the gate open as easily as possible. Basically taking away all the boost reference at the top and not holding the gate closed at all. If he screwed it all the way in and bottomed it out, it would keep the gate closed.

Motostroker

Reaction score
What is this snubber valve you speak of?

Well I call them snubbers, it's technically a valve that takes out the exhaust pulses so you can get an accurate reading. If you hook the copper tube straight to the mani, the gauge pulsates horribly. The valve lets you get a good reading that's smooth and consistent.

Poglife

Reaction score
Little progress on the truck this weekend. Took the leveling kit off and dropped it down to stock height with some 20x12 and 420s.
2991c75fe2be967298c2185802ad97ec.jpg

Poglife

Reaction score
008697076ffbc712a70a1fe6db30bc82.jpg

Installed my mishimoto radiator this weekend! Good lookin piece sucks u can't see it after you install everything

Poglife

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/114576101
Got to the house last night and noticed this noise coming from what sound like the driver side bank. Sticking my head in the fender well. You guys have any idea what it is build only has 10k on it I hope it's something top end and not bottom end

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Might have another injector. It's not consistent like a bent pushrod or broken rocker. I listened to it a couple times. Hard to hear it very well with my phone but sounds like a fuel knock. Any smoke?

Poglife

Reaction score
What's the best way to narrow the prob down since its both throwing codes. On the issue they all looked bout the same

Poglife

Reaction score
On the ids*
And no smoke other than cold starts in the morning then it clears up.

Last edited:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
IDS is usually pretty accurate. You can try shooting the manifold with a heat gun by the ports on a cold start. That'll show a temp change. But if the IDS is showing good then it might something else.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Could you cutout each cylinder with the IDS? I can't remember. That would help to find a injector.